Where's the "Like Button"?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure the like button doesn't appear if I am posting from my mobile, only on my tablet. Don't whether that is the case for others.

1526208516_like.jpg

Gunter said:
Can I ask.... why do people press the like button anyway ??

Is it like , the youth of today , the more likes you get , the more street cred you have ?
Ha ha . I dont have any likes , waaahh ! I want my mommy !

Regards

Gunter

Just a quick way of saying you appreciate the post without actually making a comment?
Funny thing... The original owner and creator of this forum told me that as Admin we seem to get less likes and replies to our posts. Since I joined the Admin team I have found this to be fairly true. LOL I care not a jot. I do what I do because it pleases ME. :D

yeah Ramjet...I concur with that...So many people I know who feel the need to be 'liked'..especially on Facebook!...so called 'friends' who expect a 'like' on everything they post!...it's like...get a life mate! :p :lol:

I use the like button to show if I've seen a reply on my threads or if I like or agree with someones post.
Could have a seen button too I suppose.
Bit like those emoticons hey.... who knows what most of those mean to someone else.

I liked all your posts . Even yours ramjet !
You can all sleep well now ! In the old days you helped a little old lady over the road , for that good feeling . Now, you just like a post and get that same feeling . Lol

Like you all

Gunter

Pogmahon said:
Jaros said:
The like button is on the bottom right of each post.

No like button here... i might try another browser.... Safari can be a bit quirky at times

Graeme
The Like button will not be at the bottom of your own posts, "You" will only be only be able to see it on other peoples post, so you can't click and Like your own posts. :Y:

Ramjet said:
The original owner and creator of this forum told me that as Admin we seem to get less likes and replies to our posts. Since I joined the Admin team I have found this to be fairly true. LOL I care not a jot. I do what I do because it pleases ME. :D

Does Somebody need a Hug ? :D :Y:

Latest posts