Whats your favorite movie/TV QUOTE?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I love it when a plan comes together" - If you don't know where this is from, go home.

"They got my dick message!"
"Dance off bro, you and me!"
"I am Groot"
Also pretty much every other line from Guardians... That movie is endlessly quotable.

"I'm dropping the hammer", Cole Trickle
"No you're not!", Harry
"If you two wanna turn yourselves into a greasy spot on a country road somewhere, go right ahead. I don't give a sh#t and I don't think anybody else does, regardless what they say to your face. But you two monkeys are not going to do it on my race track."
Big John.

loamer said:
Nightrider: "I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqzJkl1vV7I[/video]

'toe cutter'..."the night rider, that was his name, remember him when you look at the night sky"

"kundalini wants his hand back"
:lol: :lol:

20xwater said:
loamer said:
Nightrider: "I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqzJkl1vV7I[/video]

'toe cutter'..."the night rider, that was his name, remember him when you look at the night sky"

"kundalini wants his hand back"
:lol: :lol:

weren't the ol Aussie car movies the best.

"she's the last of the interceptors...phase 4 heads...twin overhead cams...sucks nitro....650hp thru the wheels"..

Another good one was "Runnin on Empty".

..."you are a steaming heap of s....t and I wouldn't cross the road to see you burn"... ;)

Big Nugget said:
lol Ramjet.

A few good ones from the movie hey.

..."not like my boys...bloody pen pushers..the pair of em...nearly broke my heart".. ;)

Aussie classic.

"thats a sweet noise you got there man had you picked clear across the valley"

"Ok Cheryl, get your gear off!"

"that cats the least he'd need a seeing eye dog to find his own ass"

Big Nugget said:
weren't the ol Aussie car movies the best.

"she's the last of the interceptors...phase 4 heads...twin overhead cams...sucks nitro....650hp thru the wheels"..

Another good one was "Runnin on Empty".

..."you are a steaming heap of s....t and I wouldn't cross the road to see you burn"... ;)

Lol...grouse, remember that one well. Awesome BN and Ramjet!

@ loamer.....Hard to go past Mad max your right mate.

"Johnny the boy has done it again, this time its a scrubber"

"Mayforce patrol, were out of the game, unable to continue pursuit. You better send a meat truck, charlie's copped a saucepan in the throat"

;)

Running on empty:

"Your puttin on the agony Mike, but your missin all the style!"

"Its a bit hard to handle"

"Ahh, hell man, you've gotta let the power speak, you gotta learn to listen and to feel it...its like the television, the pictures are better on the wireless"

lol

Talagagga Nights: "if you ain't first your last!"
Austin Powers: "1 million dollers"
Star Wars: "I am your father"
Night rider: : "voom voom" (when the car makes that noise)
Smokey And The Bandit: "is that a smokey?"
I still of more to think! :lol:

Metamorphic said:
Running on empty:

"Ahh, hell man, you've gotta let the power speak, you gotta learn to listen and to feel it...its like the television, the pictures are better on the wireless"

lol

Love that last one Meta. Looked online but couldn't see it.

"I say,that boy is about as sharp as a bowling ball" Foghorn Leghorn

"Thunderbirds are go".

"nyone can drive a car but it takes a certain type of man to fly a car". "Lets kick it and rip it" Capt Risky :D

Metamorphic said:
Running on empty:

lol
Green is nice

dwt said:
Metamorphic said:
Running on empty:

lol
Green is nice
"Piss Off" thats a funny name ... Must be Polish

Latest posts