What We'll Be Soon Panning At Gympie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go cecc, luck onto the right deep deep crevice, and we can be watching you walking gold just like that mate ,... looking foreward to seeing you being the gold walker soon. ;) 8) :D

Thanks silver, hopefully one day. Haha smoky good on ya mate, do us a video of some of your trips if you would.

Cheers

Sure will Cecc.... im a bit old school ...me and technology dont mix.. so bare with me....im still learning how to use this forum...I really hope to run into you guys up there some day .. Ive been keeping an eye out 8) . its hard for me to plan a trip to gympie due to work comitments....i wake up some days and just go...But im sure we will meet eventually. :D

Yeah smoky should be good, we'll keep an eye out for you.

You would probably me more prosperous to cut and bail the grass at deep creek and sell it off as cow feed. :rolleyes:

I rest it half way down the pan then walk it up to the top....
Smoky you teaser.... hahahaha cant wait to meet you.

Me to Yobskin... your a bit of a legend on this forum mate... i love the way you help out people that are just learning to find the yella...as you would know you can dig all day at deep creek and not find anything :mad: ..Unless you know where to dig that is :D ..and you obviously do. ..... you dont mind telling the newbies... which i think is awesome. ......as you say its not yours untill its in your pan...will meet soon im sure...until then please keep doing what your doing....very inspirational.... :lol:

'Goldwalker' not bad.....hey mods how do I change my name on here...hahah joking. :)

Latest posts