What thing's are you good at?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 46 or so years at it i am pretty good as a Concretor. Or I was until my back sh#t itself. I have a good eye for detail and a pretty broad knowledge base. I read construction plans pretty well and see areas of concern for delivering the job properly.
I was a pretty good baseball pitcher until I was about 55. Then the minister said Thats enough. So I pulled the pin.
Its weird how difficult it was to write this as I really dont like blowing my own trumpet. Cheers :8

1593080145_20191121_122111_copy_800x600.jpg

1593080178_20200305_120144_copy_800x600.jpg

I'm good at getting these things out of bogs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Doug

I used to like Making People Comfortable :playful: ....

Commercial and Industrial Air-conditioning Systems... Bigger the Better.... And Plant Rooms are were one of my Favourite Domains... :koala:

Stuff like this...
1593082779_method-statement-for-hvac-ducts-installation-with-accessories.jpg

But My real Favourite is Pipe Installation and Cladding...Looks soooo neat when Jobs done, you can eat your dinner off it...... :D
1593082858_air-conditioning-and-boiler-plant-room-for-large-offices-in-central-a2ypnt.jpg

These are NOT My pics, just examples... A lot of Jobs I have worked on, We weren't allowed to take pics for Security reasons.... :/

They say that Duct Installers have the Best Erections... :p :lol: :lol:

LW...

Latest posts