What do I love?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This post is not to stir crap or start the negative oozing into this great topic... i , we and everybody know the negatives.

When life gives lemons, the people that can will make lemonade.

The bright side of the current situation is

Im getting more time with my son its great having him working with me :power: and home schooling him as we go. :D

Im forced into trying different brands and a few are better than my staples , devondale sliced cheese is the best cheese i have had on a toasted sanga in years :perfect:

Interest rates have never been lower :Y: which is great for those with floating rates or anyone with big balls willing to purchase while things are crazy. They will have to stay low long term to correct the econmony, there is serious talk of negative interest rates.

Stockmarket has dipped , last week good shares with reliable dividends were 2/3rds their average price, i told a friend to grab some shares that return 7%pa in dividends every year and she did, over the last 5 days they have risen $8 :perfect: , even if markets dont recover a share that has averaged 7% dividends should atleast give 3%. You cant get 3% in a term deposit or investment acc.
Stick to a solid trusted company that wont have a direct threat from cv. Dont try make money with them rising but look at them as a term deposit.
AND SEEK FINANCIAL ADVICE BEFORE ACTING ON MY WORDS.

The sun shines, the birds chirp , hopefully it rains soon and 200 years ago health risks were far greater than today.
:heart:

I love looking after my wife who recently had surgery
I love picking fresh veggies that I have grown
I loved making 7 kilo of fig jam recently
I love eating fig jam on fresh bread
I love making bread Haven't bought bread for years unless we're away
I love watching the birds at the bird bath
I love looking at the ocean during storms while being nice and warm & dry inside
I love walking along the beach, very rare to see anyone else where we live
I love this forum
Thanks Anniegee

I love not liking anchovies and pretty much any seafood can't beat a good chop, steak, chicken on the barby :beer: My family thinks I'm mad :lol: Far from it just can't stand the flavours, bad memories of being forced to eat smoked salmon on good Friday 8.(

I love spending a couple of hours jacking up the forklift, removing the wheel, splitting the rim and removing they tyre and tube.
Then pumping up the tyre and taking it down the paddock to a trough and spending half an hour trying to locate a puncture only to discover it was a leaky valve.
Then spending another couple of hours putting it all back together again :D

aussiefarmer said:
Crumbed cutlets ,
bacon ,
melted cheese,
Freshly dug potatoes, boiled and with butter ,
Perfect prawns
Poached eggs with soldier's to dip,

Home cooked food in general :inlove:

You forgot Apricots preserved in jars :drooling: nothing beats a home cooked meal :perfect: :beer:

Latest posts