What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RM Outback said:
Ward69 said:
RM Outback said:
Ward69 said:
Beer a clock Friday night. Going to be a long night at the bar.

Ditto sitting in the bar at a pub in Yea about to scoff into some tucker watch the Tigers thump the Cats and drink to my hearts content because one of my mates is the designated driver :) :Y: :beer: :trophy:
Bugger. Cant watch it. The brack for the cats. Go Geelong. Bugger the tigers. Give you a hint. Who ever wins the first quarter will we the game

Well you only just got up in the dieing seconds to win the first qtr and now 21 points up at half time. But I'll challenge your opinion of who leads and wins, 3qtr time is a good yard stick. Then again we all know how quickly a game can change and be on a knife edge. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm trying hard to find a saving moment :lol: I can't stand the Cats actually I hate their guts but I will give credit where it's due, actually as a Hawks supporter I reckon the Tigers are piss weak too :lol: :lol: :Y: :beer:

Got it right again. Sorry mate

Get Well soon Silver, Manflu is REAL!!! It saps us of our strength which is part of the way we define ourselves. It leaves us feeling vulnerable and helpless, and women just don't realize how much worse it is for us. :(

Chillin out on woorim beach...
1570328801_20191006_090400-3024x1470.jpg

Nah all good just wobbly eyeballs and utopia correct isnt helping much with my typing

Latest posts