What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope this is True...

Wondering Who is Next to take the Reins in North Korea.... :argh:

Reports are starting to surface that Kim Jong Un is on his Death bed after Major Heart Surgery yesterday... :skull:

One report says that their leader is actually Brain Dead.. All denied by North Korea of course...

I know He is a Brain Dead leader anyhow, but one can only wonder Who is going to take over, and what is their 'Thinking' towards the rest of the World...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-21/rumours-of-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-uns-health/12169744

LW...

LoneWolf said:

Reports are starting to surface that Kim Jong Un is on his Death bed after Major Heart Surgery yesterday... :skull:

One report says that their leader is actually Brain Dead.. All denied by North Korea of course...

I know He is a Brain Dead leader anyhow, but one can only wonder Who is going to take over, and what is their 'Thinking' towards the rest of the World...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-21/rumours-of-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-uns-health/12169744

LW...

They reckon his sister will take over. Kim Yo - Jong

Cookin dinner
1587468140_d8faaf7c-7337-4e51-bfb0-911768741e71.jpg

just starting said:
LoneWolf said:

LW...

They reckon his sister will take over. Kim Yo - Jong

Yoo Jo King :eek:

LoneWolf said:

LW...

Did you notice the style of media reporting over the last few years where Kim Jong's sister was mentioned.

3 years ago "mysterious figure sighted with Kim Jong"
2 years ago "Sister of Kim Jong educated in Switzerland , hobbies include xxx"
1 year ago "Sister of kim Jong joined her brother for his denuclearization summits with U.S. President"
6 months ago "Sister of Kim Jong meets with US Vice President Mike Pence in South Korea"

2 years ago i thought "sh1t . Her big brother is going to eat a bad prawn"

Take a carroted president , spray a protective wax on the palm of his hand , then apply Part A of a nerve agent on top , carrot shakes the hand of Kim Jong at a Peace Summit , next day the process is repeated with Nerve agent Part B applied to Carrots palm , handshake is repeated.

There are 100,000 ways to bump one.

Just made a huge mess and now about to clean it up after that it'll be beer o'clock :beer: :perfect: this lot will keep Charlie busy while having a break from home schooling and keep us in fire wood :fire: for a few months.

1588480294_img_20200503_142609.jpg

1588480316_img_20200503_142624.jpg

1588480338_img_20200503_142637.jpg

Gotta love a good day on the wood :beer: yellow box :perfect: :heart:

Latest posts