What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepping for the LOOOOONG weekend. (Thursday to Monday Camping)

Food shopping is done. (pre freeze and food prep in progress now).
Route is planned (Heading to Jamieson area). I've checked the licence website and noticed that not allowed to fossick, but all the websites about camping say you can fossick. long story short pans and metal detector are coming. Gear is sorted and in a pile. Batteries all charged up.

2 recycling boxes of cut up wood.

This is the first time I've prepped wood for a trip but when a neighbor makes a complete hash of putting in new stairs there is so much wood off-cuts that I just had to help him remove it.

Priority
Still need to get Beer

Just want to get out there now

That wood should really burn well and hot that's if it's the hardwood we used to replace our stairs a cuppla years ago. Have a ball and good luck on the gold.
Jaros :goldnugget: :goldpan: :pickshovel:
When I head out to Glendon I always buy 2 bags of firewood at the bottom of Cunninghams Gap and when at the campsite I use my electric chainsaw plugged into the inverter to make larger or smaller logs and kindling if necessary. Beats swinging an axe..... :awful:

Smoky bandit said:
yobskin said:
Im cjanging some bits n pieces on 4x4... electrical tomorrow.
Finding gold is easy when you find new tracks...
I have to get a winch to help drag the gold out of the creek...lol
:perfect:
Good to see you back ol mate. :) :beer:

Its just a trial... im glad your charging it though..lol
I was motivated by ole silver our last visit to start me home brewing so past year doing that... i blew me knee out so now i feel bad giving you such grief over your knees.... sorry brother...lol
Ive made some changes to my prospecting...

And right now im trying a young draught i bottle last month... mid strenght.... all my dark ales and stouts take ya head off after two schooner :argh:

Yer mate welcome to the knee club...
Stay away from that home brew beer mate it's no good for ya :lol:
We'll have to catch up for a dig over winter. :Y: :beer:

I still got 3 hours left of work before I crack open the rum 8.( :drooling:

Feelin good right now.... :D
1555564987_screenshot_2019-04-18-15-20-34.jpg
1555565015_screenshot_2019-04-18-15-20-47.jpg

I accidentally bought a 30 mtr. 15A extension lead. Went to Jaycar and purchased a 240V 10A 3 pin female plug and fitted it to the 15A lead.
Put some c4 connectors on one of my solar panels on the end of a 10 mtr. cable. Read the volts at both ends and it sitting steady on 18V. Just have to place the MPPT Regulator beside the 135ah AGM batt in the Camper trailer and all will be done for the moment. Time for a west.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :zzz:

F1A4M2, Exterra 705 Gold, Ace 250, Goldrat 8" Dreammat River Sluice.

Latest posts