What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had 2 Police Officers turn up while I was downstairs re a drive off from a local garage. They mentioned that I paid for a Sat. paper on Sunday 9/6/2019 but not for the petrol. Twas only $31-00 and I'm only human. They were ok about the fact that I pointed to the garage across the park near us and I always buy the Sat paper on a Sunday if I'm otherwise occupied.
They gave me a card with details -I will pay it tomorrow. I tried checking my banking details but StGeorge Bank is unavailable atm.
shite happens. :(

At least they're giving you a fighting chance Jaros... and they never shit you,..... so that's good. N no crash tackle either..... WHEW :Y:

Just finished throwing out the fridge contents. Power went out sometime last night and only back on a bit over an hour ago. Not to worried about most things in there as it probably needed a good clean out anyway, but the big pot of chicken soup and the roast pork we cooked yesterday kinda hurts. Bjays bloody happy though. Best feed his had for a long time.

Yeah got to look into that. Might be more hassle than what its worth though. Freezer was still all good , so thats the main thing.

Right now I'm reading dribble on another forum by a clueless tosspot

Bjay said:
Yeah got to look into that. Might be more hassle than what its worth though. Freezer was still all good , so thats the main thing.

What happened Bjay, ours died and I replaced the defrost timer only to find out 3 days later it was the defrost heater element :mad: lucky I have 2 X 80 litre fridges that substituted for 6 months :eek: while we waited for parts from Whirlpool. Only fitted it all up about 2 weeks ago and cost around $120.00 instead of $2.5k for the type Kate wanted if we had to replace it. During the whole waiting exercise I was happy to spend the coin and be done with it but Kate was happy to persevere so that's how we rolled. If it's a compressor don't even bother with it just replace it otherwise fridges and freezers can be fixed for a reasonable price if you have the time and tools to work through replacing what's needed.

Not right now but earlier...watched the eclipse. :Y: was pretty flash!

Jaros said:
You may be able to claim the loss of foodstuffs on your home and contents insurance.

That's an awesome idea if you can do that! Don't forget to include the Russian Black Caviar that you had to throw out, along with the case of Domaine chandon, The Slab of VB, The Crayfish, and the Prawns, and your gourmet selection of fine cheeses and Imported Beef Jerky. Oh, and of course don't forget the Butter and the carton of milk too :playful:

Just watching the traffic backlog in East Brisbane where a clown is standing on top of the Clem Jones Tunnel entrance/Exit with 2 knives in hand. All inbound to city traffic has to be diverted and outbound traffic is restricted to 1 lane. Surely the police could use a tranquiliser dart on him and remove him safely from the area.

Latest posts