Weekend on the Turon

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an absolute ripper Chris!

Gotta love those bigger lumps. I'll bet that put a smile on the dial when it came out :D

All the best and good luck out there if you hit the area again.
Shauno

SunriseBoy said:
That'll pay for about a quarter of the expenses for the last few prospecting trips, things busted, things needing fixing up, the girlfriend will want new shoes and a night out & a hair-do. Holy crap...being single is just the best thing ever invented.

Anyway, good find. Maybe next time you'll find a big one to show us.

I notice you said you miss your mind the most. I don't...I lost mine...and don't regret it a bit. It was so full of useless and pretentious crap.

Do you ever have anything positive to say ?

In all fairness GaryO....he did say this; "Holy crap...being single is just the best thing ever invented."

Oh....and this; "Anyway, good find."

But i guess this summaries it best; "you miss your mind the most. I don't...I lost mine..."

Lol.... :p

Sorry, i couldn't help myself regards the above post. Some people just can't help themselves and continually want to rain on other peoples parade. See post #5.

Mate you should have turned it around and called it the "Golden Finger"
1443408890_image.jpg

Bloody ripper there ChrisM....Good onya mate. I hope it the start of a good patch for you :)

Thanks for all the great comments guys [even the weird one earlier in the posts... :) ]
Still cant believe i cracked that beauty.
Digit is currently bathing in Ailbrite on a weeks holiday. I'll post up another pic later on when he's all clean and shiny
Hey Joe, your right it does look a bit like the middle finger salute.... :D :D :D
You just never know where they're hiding. As Wal said to me many years ago. "No good thinking its a target.....just dig it and find out for sure !!"
Cheers
ChrisM

Hey Chris , was it very deep ?
Just if it wasnt it gives hope to people with entry level machines that the odd one is about . You mentioned private property , hopefully that nugget is just a taste of plenty more in your spot.

Gaz

Good on ya Chris.
Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow.
Oh and I think the last time we spoke you said that the troopie had to go, isn't that it in Dozers pic? :D
Cheers mate.

backcreek said:
Good on ya Chris.
Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow.
Oh and I think the last time we spoke you said that the troopie had to go, isn't that it in Dozers pic? :D
Cheers mate.
Hey Backcreek. Thanks for that.
I sent that pic to Dozer. I sold my old girl some months ago and looking for another troopy or 80 series this time with a turbo
The one in the pic is my mates a much later model than my old girl.... :D :D :D

GaryO said:
Hey Chris , was it very deep ?
Just if it wasnt it gives hope to people with entry level machines that the odd one is about . You mentioned private property , hopefully that nugget is just a taste of plenty more in your spot.

Gaz
it ended up being about 8 to 10 inches deep but screamed like a banchee when the 17x13 went over it.
I don't know it all mate but I would have to say yes to your question. It would have woken up my old 2100 for sure.
Just gotta walk over them...... :p :p :p
Cheers
ChrisM

Latest posts