We now live in a mad "World"

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing. When I was a kid it didnt really matter if you were black , white or brindle. Where I grew up it was if your family was poor you stuck together no matter what.
And I didnt grow up in the city, was in a farming area. There was the haves and the have nots. The have nots punched on with the haves until they learned that the have nots have more to punch on for.

Most of this racism bullshit is caused by uni students with nothing better to do with their time but cause shite for the rest of the world.
Where I'm from a blackboard is now a chalk board, a whiteboard is still a whiteboard.
Bah bah black sheep is now bah bah multicouloured sheep.
Christmas is now a winter celebration.
Easter has had calls to be banned.
I remember going to the pub and asking for a pack of 10 fags....now the queers get upset. WTF!! Get over it

What a carnt of a planet.

For those of you who live in Orange NSW get ready for a name change, as Orange is the new black, someone will be offended and youll have to change your name to ?.......?.

Oh well. Im sure we can come up with something That wont offend someone, somewhere, eventually.

Manpa said:
For those of you who live in Orange NSW get ready for a name change, as Orange is the new black, someone will be offended and youll have to change your name to ?.......?.

Oh well. Im sure we can come up with something That wont offend someone, somewhere, eventually.

How about- "The genderless, non-color specific, all-inclusive region formerly insensitively known as Orange, after previously being insensitively named Blackmans Swamp"?

That should keep the PC brigade happy :)

silver said:
Me Mum had some Irish in her :perfect:

Both sides of my family came to Oz from Ireland in the gold rush days (1850ish) but "to be sure" I like an Irish joke as much as many of the other so-called bad ones from the PC brigade.

I wish they would all just get a life and get on with it instead of trying to run and live our lives for us.

Rob P.

Years ago I worked in a town on the NW slopes and Plains of NSW with a significant indigenous population the only, non indigenous person on my caseload was nicknamed "blackie". When talking to the local police, they would never ask me if anyone was aboriginal, they would ask is he a "whitey"? that way they stayed of trouble.

Latest posts