Wals' Hi-banker Specifications

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you still sell these to members Wal or is only via the sponsor . Looking for s gold catching unit as primary and secondary for gems .

All good cheers , bit of a drive around for me that's all .
If anyone is looking to sell a wal banker im interested if your closer to Sydney area

My advise,
You want it, You can feel it, You will not be disappointed,
Go for it mate.
I can not be any more honest. :)

I know from reading posts there are a few configurations going around for certain gemstones and gold/ gemstones combination, but for gold only what is the configuration as of today so to speak? I ask cos it really starts to get confusing. The bread crate pattern keeps changing. If anyone has a pic of the bread crate pattern just for finding gold could you please post a pic. Thanks and cheers.

Check out post 693 of this thread mate and that's the best gold config.This will still get a big portion of the sapphires and heavy SG gems. This is the version I recommend and deliver to Detect a Den, and will handle the heaviest of ironstone regions.

Cheers Wal.

This thread is absolutely awesome, so much information from all members, but especially WalnLiz, so thank you.

I only just recently was running an air conditioning branch in WA and worked for the same company in Adelaide for a number of years, so I know a number of sheet metal manufactures and am in the process of getting a quote for a modified box from my mates in SA, but transport may be a killer, unless they can put it on a pallet already coming over here. If freight is a factor, think I'll just knock it up myself.

Anyway, once I get it underway, I'm sure I'll be back on here asking some questions.

By the way, has anyone put up some videos of their build in action out in the field?

Cheers.

The Walbanker it is,

My Son(Andrew) has the gold fever and is mad keen to get a highbanker so looks like we(Andrew, Bob and me) will be buying a Walbanker.

Help needed:
I will need to get a pump and hoses and a few other useful accessories.

Can member point me in the right direction for type of hoses (type, light weight any special fittings - filter etc) and pump (think I will go tornado unless a better solution is known).

I'm in Sydney so any tips on cheaper location to buy equipment or online will be greatly appreciated.

Any other tips welcome.

Regards,

Phantom

Lots of pumps out there Phantom and any pump that can deliver over 200L/min will run the bankers. The Chinese pumps are great value and will still get you many years of banking under the belt. You can always upgrade down the track with the gold you get. ;)

For the hoses i went to a place called alfagoma out at huntingwood sydney. Nice people to deal with and reasonably cheap compared to alot of other places.

I went to a warehouse address physically for hoses and fittings, but they sell via eBay as well - Hose Warehouse (http://stores.ebay.com.au/Hose-Warehouse). Save 10% and buy via their non-eBay website; Firehose Warehouse (http://firehosewarehouse.com.au/). Nice guys and great service given to me. Not the cheapest, but certainly not the most expensive, and I will willingly pay a little extra for good service any day.

That length is only 80% the size of Wal's original specs - if you can only build one that length, I would scale every dimension down by the same to keep all Wals' trial and error discovered ratios the same.

OK decided to go with the gold version of the Walbanker i think i have the bread crate down now lol
1424769634_2015-02-24_20.18.53.jpg

Latest posts