Wals' Hi-banker Specifications

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my top grid made today I got no Idea why the holes go different up here must be a NQ thing :) :) My side are going vertical as I will be tipping sand already sieved. there no water near where the gold is :) looking at 2 more weeks to I try out the 4 buckets golden dirt in my car :) yes there is gold in it I tipped maybe .5 gram flower gold back into them as I didn't have tools to collect it :)

1391499062_img_1137.jpg

I'm making mine in my dinning room :p :D :8

Looking good Col,

I'm liking the fact that you can make a sandwich and a cup of tea whilst building your Walbanker.

I see that yours is sitting on trestles. Mine on was built on an esky which was too low. I used wooden horses today which was much, much better for stability and working height.

Other lessons learnt for others, use g clamps whilst drilling for pop riveting.

Cheers

I bought the trestles because that's where the yellow stuff came from :8 and I need a new stand for my BBQ out back :) and the yellow will never know :)

Walbanker Update #4

Its amazing what you can do with a bit of thought.

I knew the kids old scooters would come in handy one day!

Walbanker platform and legs to be attached tomorrow!

1391673419_imag0806_small.jpg

1391673436_imag0807_small.jpg

Cheers

Looking good Col,

Its good to building in tandem with someone!

Cant wait to see them both trying to eat as much gold as possible! :)

Keep the updates coming!

Yep! thought I could throw one together but probably have to call it a "Dud-banker" out of respect to Wal :)

Lol I've seen it all now, nice work retirement stone , now that's recycling good job :)

Lol I've seen it all now, nice work retirement stone , now that's recycling good job :)

Retirement Stone said:
Looking good Col,

Its good to building in tandem with someone!

Cant wait to see them both trying to eat as much gold as possible! :)

Keep the updates coming!

I got 4 buckets dirt in car waiting to test they may be 1/2 gram or so in it , more I hope > there is gold in it I know . I have to bring my dirt to my water :) I'm making my sides vertical as I pre-sieve my dirt :)

Walbanker Update #5

Razor Scooter crossbeams and legs are go..........Need to reduce weight as its starting to get heavy. Thinking about a plastic hopper made from an old wiz bin????

1391768328_imag0809_small.jpg

1391768345_imag0811_small.jpg

I put all mine together

1391854986_img_1142.jpg

1391855003_img_1145.jpg

1391855014_img_1146.jpg

Got home from where I did it put the legs in and Opps looks like I did wrong The angle went in instead off out :( I'll have to fix that then I'm good to go :)

Colmaca said:

Other than that little hiccup , its looking real good Colmaca