WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Wal and Liz,

I have learned a lot from your videos and I know the results will come using your tecniques.

After all...I even have the same hair cut ;)

Horse said:
Nice Wal and Liz,

I have learned a lot from your videos and I know the results will come using your tecniques.

After all...I even have the same hair cut ;)

Glad you gained some info from the vids mate. Look forward to following your progress, and I'm sure you'll be successful in the hobby.

Best of luck out there, and hope the time when you make your own luck is just around the corner.

Cheers Wal.

Great video once again Wal and Liz. Wish I could have been there. :)

Mate... we all missed you and Chris, was in need of a real certified "Dozer" :D up there in the crystal field. Hope you can make the next one mate.

Cheers Wal.

Good video guys, looks like a great time down there. One of these days I will make time to attend one of your outings. In the mean time I will have to be content with North Qld. and the disgusting heat and humidity. :) Congrats to all who attended it looks like a very easy bunch of people to get along with. Cheers Rick

Just commented on the other post, but again great video guys. I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting up with everyone again at the Easter camp :cool:

Sorry I had to pack up and go home early, alternator was playing up had to get it fixed for another trip on the Tuesday that couldn't be put off. Will be there at Easter. cheers John. :)

Top effort on the video Wal N Liz - allways entertaining to watch.
I'm itching to go out for an other group outing.
We'll get the ball rolling soon for an other Vicco get together soon

The Dentist here.......Fantastic As Usual Wal &Liz it certainly puts it into perspective just how a group of people from all walks of life just melt together and have a wonderful time. Some making new friends along the way. As well as a very large smile on my dial on the way home I was very relaxed knowing that my next 30 odd years will be filled with many new friends that I would never have met if it wasn't for Prospecting Australia.
cheers
TheSmithy......!

looking forward to the next Gathering.

You hit the nail right on the head there Brian......Nothing better than meeting "REAL" people and forging life long friendships with those like minded folk. Thanks heaps for all the support you gave the members over the weekend.

Cheers Wal.

Great video, also disappointed we missed this trip as we had a ball on the last. We love Nundle and have just returned home from 4 days up there. :)

Thanks Wal it was my pleasure
Yourself and Liz seriously need to make a Gold Rush Australia TV Series with all the break downs.
I can just see it.......Oh no our Dozer has broken down......quick Liz take the Troopy to town and get some Hamburgers and American Honey.........or we cant feed the WalBanker........Our Dozer is fading fast.

Oh no we forgot the 1 dollar coins for the shower at TUENA Height.
This could be the end of our season.......if we are quick we can move The Walbanker to Area 51.......Wal be careful the Drop Bears are bad at this time of year in Area 51. Drop to commercial Break.

cheers
TheSmithy

Fantastic view of all the PA members at Nundle enjoying a weekend prospecting. Had a blast and learned a lot from all of the crew. Big thanks to Liz for taking the time to video the trip. Will hopefully make more PA members attend the next event seeing that prospecting in numbers is about sharing in the experiences and its a lot of fun! Having a great yarn about the days adventures at the campfire each night was the icing on the cake.

Latest posts