WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XIV said:
Well done mate. Hope you injoyed your trip to WA.
What was your total for the hole WA trip?

Glad you enjoyed it mate,...don't like to advertise the amounts we get,...as we only do it for a hobby,...but lets say it well and truly paid for the trip. ;) :D :D

Cheers Wal.

Dont think I would have slept for a couple of days if I "stumbled "on that patch! All night with the head torch! Great find :)

TenOunce Tone said:
If thats the fly Sh*t how big are the flies?

Nice work once again.

Cheers, Tone

Thanks Tone,... wished they were blow flies on steroids mate...but unfortunately only those pesty little buggers. :( There was a few horse flies amongst them but by no means enough of them. :(

Cheers Wal,

Greglz86 said:
Nice work :)
I would be dancing if I found that in a day. Looking forward to the next vid :)

Greg

Hard to do on the east coast...but quite do-able in WA Greg. Put WA on the agenda one day and take your "Dancing" shoes with you. ;) :D :D :D

Best of luck...Cheers Wal. :)

Whoo-Hoo thats some nice looking poo Wal.... :lol:
Welcome back mate. Hope your trip was a great sucess.
Them some really nice looking nugetts.
Looking forward to your stories and pics just to get the blood boiling !!!!!
Cheers
Chris

Thanks Chris, will post some pics and a short write up once I've settled back in mate. Need to get back out on the streams again as WA is pretty lacking in the water department.

Think we need to get back out to GG or Tuena, where there's something to wash down the dust at the end of the day. Talk soon mate. :)

Cheers Wal.

Great vid walnlz, do the nuggets come out that clean from the ground? And how much more in fines do you think would be in the surrounding soil?

The nugs in the vid are as they come out of the ground. Liz washed that lot with "water only" for the still shot. Most areas in WA have clean looking nuggets which don't require much more than a good soak to look great. In saying that we did get a few severely iron stained ones at one particular spot. :/ ...Lets say a Dry Blower would have been quite useful at some of the spots we found.... ;)

Cheers Wal.

Gday guys,

Another short vid on blow tubing for gold in dry creeks. This is a very quick and efficient method of checking gold values in dry creek beds, to find out which areas have the highest values before setting up dry blowers/vacs and the like. Piece of plastic tubing and a half day spent walking the creek beds can quite often pay big dividends in the long run..Cheers, Wal :)

What a great idea, now when summer is in full swing I still have a reason to go out and prospect. (The Wifey won't believe me though) Thanks Wal and Liz

Golden Tiger said:
What a great idea, now when summer is in full swing I still have a reason to go out and prospect. (The Wifey won't believe me though) Thanks Wal and Liz

Great thing for the "Wifey" to do while you're swinging the detector around. You might find she gets a kick out of it, if you get back empty handed, and she gets some good colour :D ...Liz always stirs me up...(and enjoys it)... when i come back empty handed, :8

Cheers Wal.

Great vid Wal, looks like the country I just got back from, I was 75klm NW as the crow flies from Tom Price..different sort of mining though, some likely country near where I was at, but couldn't get any real time off to have a close look.
Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us...
Cheers RR

Latest posts