WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video and information Walnliz,
Always entertaining and intelligent.
Thanks again.
Cheers Steve :D

Thanks Walnliz. Great countryside. Doesn't the red dirt get into everything. I'm still finding the red stuff in nooks and crannies of the Pathy from our trip around OZ 7 yrs ago--memories.
Thanks fellas.
Jaros :p

Thanks Guys, great video and some good information.

In following with your theory of safety while out back, just a suggestion, but Wal please put a helmet on when riding T-Rex ! mate one slip and fall on the side with all the rocks and it could be very nasty, especially for Liz dealing with an injured Wal !! You may be the worlds best rider, but even they fall off from time to time. Just a thought mate.

Even a bike helmet is better than nothing.

Great Video If you do Go alone like me a car winch helps I used it many times to get me out the tight spot .I agree always carry your GPS . Wal Knows my wild track here a 30 min clip from easter weekend I still got to pan the Cons about 2 grams

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/IZLgMpj6X-g[/video]

Hey Wal and Liz

GREAT Vid..... Well done!!

Love the draw in the back of the troopy, solid and strong, redefines how strong they need to be.

Thanks

Bazz

I've seen a few of your vids on YouTube wal n Liz. After joining PA I see that your a member here. Thanks for all the info and keep up the good work with the vids. I really enjoy watching your vids and love Liz's excitement when you guys pull nuggets. She's lucky to have such a great teacher!
Cheers

Hey Wal
Just a query , when u found the spot in the video what was it that stood out to you to suggest it was ancient river wash ? I can see the difference in the gravel once you were digging it , but im sure like many I wouldn't have picked it up from walking past.
Was there anything else special about it , was there rock bar showing high on the bank or did the river show signs of being moved from where it once was ... or was the top layer different from other material around etc ?
I am absolutely amazed with your abilities so any tips would be greatly accepted :)

Gaz .

Wow I've never seen this method before. You 2 are unreal. Is this something that I could give a go in Vic creeks?

Latest posts