Wally69's Nugget Hunting Practice. The By-Catch.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice hunt mate, very good total of pre dec, was going to give you a call for a hunt this weekend but thought you'd be up the coast.

Should try and organise one soon. :Y:

Good to see you squeezing them outa the ground now Wally...
give it a good wringing mate ! 8) :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:

NoX hit the sand this weekend between family activities with success, a handfull of coins went on breakfast with coffee :D :p :D

The rose gold bow ring is my first official Pandora find and the silver ring has a natural stone, not sure what it is, it has quite a few inclusions and gives a rainbow shimmer at certain angles.

Almost didn't have anything to share but the Mrs just took them off, so snuck in a quick photo.

1523180257_image.jpg

Well done mate, top finds, was the bracelet a find as well or used to show off the rings?

The silver ring is really nice. :Y:

Heatho said:
Well done mate, top finds, was the bracelet a find as well or used to show off the rings?

The silver ring is really nice. :Y:

Yes mate, very low junker TID, almost didn't dig it but for a couple of high chirps

You certainly did Wally,spendables,silvers,service medal,roo penny,comm penny,bit of everything mate well done.How old is the Half penny?Is that another half penny next to it? Nice hunt.

Sweet indeed, a real good mix of dates and coins. The "Return from active duty" medallion was a real good find, great condition too. :Y:

Well done Wally 8) :p
my old eyes need crisp clear close-ups when it comes to silvers Wally :D .... gotta see the detail son ! ]:D
:party: :party: :party:

silver said:
Well done Wally 8) :p
my old eyes need crisp clear close-ups when it comes to silvers Wally :D .... gotta see the detail son ! ]:D
:party: :party: :party:

:lol: That thought did cross my mind when I put the photo up, but then I thought, what the hell, it will be a teaser shot for Silver., wonder if he will take the bait. :D

The wisdom of Wally says; good images come to those that are willing to wait.

Two 1903 HPs there Eldorado, found about 5m apart. The other is a George VII, cant make out front for a date yet but thinking it must be a UK coin but post Australian currency.

Sandta - The other item is from a cheap ring, the type you used to win at a show or carnival.

Eldorado said:
You certainly did Wally,spendables,silvers,service medal,roo penny,comm penny,bit of everything mate well done.How old is the Half penny?Is that another half penny next to it? Nice hunt.

Not a service medal. It is a World War One Returned from Active Service Badge or RASB. It should have a number on the back which can be used to trace back to who it was issues to. Nice finds though.

Latest posts