Wal Banker Sole Agents.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day Wal, can you tell me if the Detect a Den in Fyshwick still stock your Walbanker and if so how much will it cost me? My fossicking mate and I are thinking of getting one (thanks to our families). We mostly concentrate on sapphire as we both have a passion for them and I've read that you use different configurations for sapphires, gold, etc. Can the same sapphire configuration be used for other gems and gold as well?
Any information you can give me would be appreciated. Cheers, Stoney

Wals 'Gone Walkabouts' for the moment mate. Hopefully someone else has the answer, as its a question about his high banker though, you may be best off emailing him for a quick responce :) From what I last knew, the place did sell them. Have you tried ringing them?

AtomRat said:
Wals 'Gone Walkabouts' for the moment mate. Hopefully someone else has the answer, as its a question about his high banker though, you may be best off emailing him for a quick responce :) From what I last knew, the place did sell them. Have you tried ringing them?
No, can't ring till Tueday but if I haven't got a reply from Wal I'll call them then. Thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts