WA Western Australia Information and Questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is good to know. I want to travel over near Sandstone, Leonora or Cue and detect, but thought the only places were Council blocks, or 40e a piece of ground. That takes some time to work out a good place, and the month to await auth.
I'll check out the blue tenement info some more. :D :pickshovel:
Exactly I find it tireing & time consuming to go for a 40E.but i will once iam on the ground.

Exactly I find it tireing & time consuming to go for a 40E.but i will once iam on the ground.
But dont forget that to apply for an 40E you need to drive back out & go to the "local"mining registrar or at least find somewhere with an internet signal and that after you apply that you still cannot access that land for 21 Days.

This is to allow the leaseholder the opportunity to assess & respond with limitations/objections (with due reason). After you get sent your approved 40E then you can head back out there. So the time between you finding a juicy bit and getting back on it legally is +3weeks.

But dont forget that to apply for an 40E you need to drive back out & go to the "local"mining registrar or at least find somewhere with an internet signal and that after you apply that you still cannot access that land for 21 Days.

This is to allow the leaseholder the opportunity to assess & respond with limitations/objections (with due reason). After you get sent your approved 40E then you can head back out there. So the time between you finding a juicy bit and getting back on it legally is +3weeks.
Yes I realise that,lot of mucking around

Latest posts