WA tenement shapefiles

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Wondering if anyone has and is willing to part with a copy of WA "Tenements - Current (live and pending)" in shape file format. Ideally I love to get a set from early 2017 and another about mid 2017.

I have a number of these I kept from 2014 and then from mid this year, but missing any in between.

Thanks

This is where you get the current ones, https://dasc.dmp.wa.gov.au/dasc/ and click on Statewide spatial datasets, then tenements and then tenements (Live and Pending, and then download the shape files

I don't know how you tell the system to go back in time, have you tried giving the DMP (DMIRS) as it's ow known an ring to see if they can help you.

cheers dave

Hi Dave, BW

Thanks Dave, yes I use the data centre quite a bit. And emailed www.dmirs.wa.gov.au The answer was "We don't keep snap shots in time of our tenements data."

Seems odd for many reasons including legal requirements re tenement disputes etc.

So to battle on...

Thanks BW would love to have a copy your Dec 2017 file. But not understanding of how to start the 'PM' ?

Jon

When logged into my profile & 'Privacy' these are currently selected;
- Hide your email address but allow form email.
- Enable private messaging system
- Receive private message notifications by e-mail

Is this all that is needed?

Just click on the member name,

There profile will come up,

Click send messages,

But can only send messages if you have 10 post up,

Goody :)

Thanks Goody
hope I got it worked out (could see in profile that I'd had one PM back in 2014). But memorys all sweet 'n fuzzy now.

So BigWave have PM'd you with email address - hope I did it right.

Thanks
Jon

You did it just right mate, and it's on its way (albeit 9MB+).
This forum is a great and friendly repository (as opposed to suppository - like some other fora) of information.
Cheers
BW

Thanks Peter

Received your files.

Really great to get the help & support.

Appreciate it.

Latest posts