WA prospector death and missing wife. The Raymond & Jennie Kehlet mystery.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I guess I shouldn't be surprised but still I am. Hopefully the suspect will give up the location of Jennie's body so her family can lay her to rest. I'm curious to hear more as soon as any details are officially released.

It seems like there is some inbred wacko in the area, maybe someone should hunt them down and put a stop to this once and for all.

They're missing with their campervan, so at least at this stage it's less sinister than the Kehlets, who were missing but their whole camp was there.
Hoping they've just broken down somewhere and have enough food and water to see them safely through till they're located.

They have 2 vehicles, one a Honda Jazz so you wouldn't think they would be too far off the beaten track, so hopefully they might be just stuck somewhere.

that is good news for me as we are in the sandstone caravan park at the moment and we have been a bit edgey about going out detecting for the day. there is apparently some very unsociable characters around this place. some rumours of detectors being bullied off their spots and gold stolen. I think we may not stay here too long.

Now another couple missing, I hope they are just busy. Apparently seasoned prospectors but haven't been heard from for a week. this is getting a bit too ridiculous now. Prospectors should be made to take personal locator beacons, way too many have just been careless this year here in WA. Menzies this time.

Latest posts