WA Pastoral Lease details

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently started prospecting and am slowly working out the system here in WA,

I have the general rules down pat and have been doing plenty of research on the Tengraph mapping system. I also have a Gold Tracker account set up.
the only thing I am finding a little more difficult to find, (other than pots of gold), is a mapping system showing current pastoral lease names. I currently zoom in on Google Maps and scan the are I am interested but this is a hit and miss as it does not outline the station boundary! Is there an easier way

Its all on TenGraph m8
also read; http://www.dmp.wa.gov.au/Minerals/Permission-for-Accessing-Land-2419.aspx
you need to drill down in the 'Layers' & tick on 'Cadastre' & then make sure you have the 'Pastoral Leases' box ticked on.
you will only see the green boundary line & name as 'LPL xxxxxxx' when you zoom in
this may help
1570366883_lpl_on_tengraph.jpg

Thanks Doug,

I have had a "mans look" for pastoral lease details but I will look a little further next time I am on!

Good on ya Dead Driver!

I think that is the only drop down box I haven't clicked on.

That will save us a good deal of time!!

Thankyou.

Latest posts