WA Tengraph setup

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good afternoon PA members,

Just if anyone is looking at getting started in WA, I have attached 6 steps to registering yourself for access to Tengraph. this will show you all current mine/exploration/Prospecting licences as well as giving you any Pastoral lease information. You can then search for your dream gold find.

1570794377_page_1.jpg

1570794377_page_2.jpg

1570794377_page_3.jpg

1570794377_page_4.jpg

1570794377_page_5.jpg

1570794378_page_6.jpg

Happy hunting!?

Yes Tengraph can be a bit daunting, but once you get used to using it, all good, I really like the old Tengraph better, but I will have to get used to the new one as they are closing down the old one in November, progress I suppose.

cheers dave

Tengraph has a bundle of easily accessed information but I rarely go there. Mostly I use Geomap because Tengraph won't work off-line and we usually end up in a location where there is no telephone on internet reception.

For something that is really good give this a go, only time you need internet is to download update tenements or more maps etc, the rest of the time it is running from GPS satelite.

Good for Android phone/tablet or iphone cheap as subscription and just amazing, most maps are Geo and very similar to WA Geomap

https://trilobite.solutions/maps/

Latest posts