Update on our grandson Thomas

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update Rod. Kids are mighty powerful mate. Our positive thoughts are with you and your family and I believe this is only the start of great things!

Hi all,

Rod and Thomas, our thoughts and prayers are with you all during this trying time, thanks for the update.

Jim & Kerrie

That is really good news Rod, I hope the surgery gets it all, as you said a lot of treatment to go but this is very positive news.

Hoping Thomas recovers quickly from the surgery today.

thanks for the update rod its great to hear some positive news wishing you and all the family the best

That's good to read Rod all the best again to you and your family, I hope for good results and news in the following days.
Best regards Peter and Janet.

Thank goodness for medical science. I wish the little fella all the best and hope you and your family are holding up well.

Thomas is in ICU. Seems all went well. Golf ball sized tumour removed. But doc said still some attached to urethra? All a bit confusing. Will get more info tomorrow.
Surgeon had to rush off to operate on an infant. How they do it I don't know. Legends.

Glad to hear the op went well Rod. I don't know how they do it either, but very thankful they do.

My thoughts are with you and your family Ramjet.
The young fella is in the best hands he could be, the people at the John Hunter are amazing.

Fundraiser for Thomas last night was a huge success.
Some people are so generous. Overwhelming.
People bid outrageous prices. Way above the value of the items.
I don't have a final tally yet but many thousands of dollars raised.
Thanks to Nugget and Wooster and their ladies for coming along to support Thomas.
Special thanks to Nugget for organizing many hundreds of dollars worth of gifts and vouchers to be auctioned and raffled.

Thanks to everyone who worked to make it such a success

Rod

Latest posts