Update on our grandson Thomas

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome news Rod

Wonderful

Next time you see him reach out and shake his hand and say "congratulations on your full recovery Thomas . You kicked its ass . You won . Now what other awesome stuff do you want to do ?

Just to drive it home in his mind that he won and he is free to make something new in front of him.

As you do

Best wishes

Gedday there Rod .. Wonderful news mate and thank you for keeping us up to date on the progress of your special 'Little Aussie Battler' .. The strength that these extraordinary children like Thomas display while they endure the ongoing medical treatment and procedures for their illness is truly remarkable.

There certainly will be a seat ready and waiting beside the campfire up on the Palmer for young Thomas when he's ready for his first big adventure!

Best Regards and Wishes to you and and your family, and if you don't mind, a big old miner hug to Thomas .... from the Digger.

When you hear of a little bloke taking on a battle like that, it just makes you realize that when sickness as bad as this happens, its just not fair. If we old codgers were facing such things then we'd be able to say we'd had a great life but that's how it falls. I don't know how you sit with this, Rod, but I will promise to keep Thomas in my prayers while he goes through all this trauma, but I promise too, to continue to think of all his family too. My God truly bless you all, with his total and unqualified healing.

Latest posts