Unordered Parcels from Amazon

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

G'day

I think some time back there was a thread about un-ordered parcels being received from Amazon but cant find it now?, anyway I have received a second parcel delivered to me from Amazon, after reading up about it I believe its part of whats known as a Brushing scam, where Amazon sellers open accounts in other peoples names in order to create false reviews (feedback) on the products they sell.

From what I can gather they have sent people some expensive items like jewelry and i phones :inlove: also but I am annoyed because all they have sent me so far is a girls top which would not fit me :lol: in the first parcel and then a single child's size metal hair clip in a 30x20 cm padded postage bag, :mad: I believe that I am being discriminated against because I am old and straight, O:) so I decided that I should complain to Amazon.

All jokes aside it is identity theft and trolling the internet for contact details of Amazon I came across a phone number for customer service, so calling this number I spoke with an Indian sounding bloke who sounded as though he had just woken up, all he could say was ok he would report it but I said to him but you don't know who I am as you have not got my details, he asked for my email address and then hung up on me?, tried to call back several times but got no answer, so just wasted my time trying to get anywhere.

Does anyone have a number for Amazon where you can talk with an Australian or do you have to make a complaint to the Ombudsman or whatever to have an account closed that you did not open in the first place, I hate dealing with theses companies as they seem to go out of their way to make contacting them impossible if you have any sort of issue.

cheers

stayyerAU

When Amazon was just a bookseller it was a great place to do business with, I used to buy lots of books from them.

Unfortunately over the years they have become another just another purveyor of :poop: trash, certainly now worse than Fleabay and on par with Aliexpress and Banggood, if they try a bit harder they could equal Wish.

The company has now become so big that I doubt you could find anyone that cares about customer service, unfortunately you are stuck with the big girls blouse.

Mr. Bezos has certainly done very well from it.

I bought an item from Amazon delivered to my front door by Australia Post. It was faulty (useless in design not just a one-off). Could I get a sticker and post it back as I do with Myer etc? No, I had an hours drive to an Amazon "depot" as the only way to return it to get a refund - not to a post office a few blocks away.

I had 110 books on my Kindle, some unread - closed my Amazon account and they all disappeared from my Kindle (no prior warning - I did not even realise that Kindle wass Amazon). They say they can't reinstate them, despite them all being clearly listed online on my Amazon account after I re-opened it. And they will not replace them. They don't deny removing them.

Explains it all.

Amazon China (Chinese: 亚马逊中国), formerly known as Joyo.com (Chinese: 卓越网), is an online shopping website. Joyo.com was founded in early 2000 by the Chinese entrepreneur Lei Jun in Beijing, China.

Latest posts