UK Weather

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nightjar said:
Keep safe RR.
At least you have all the necessary equipment to get you through this storm.

Thanks NJ,

Yeah I got it covered,

I just seen Birds flying backwards, and the Streets are empty and I just had Rain, Hail and Snow all in 5 minutes,

I'm in the middle of the Red Zone on the right,

1645190892_storm-eunice_5677417.jpg

Solid Luck said:
At least you'll be able to power up the neighbourhood if power goes out :p

Stay safe RR.

There are now 4 people who have died, :flowers:

I'm sure glad I never bought a Wind Turbines, I saw on the News where one of those Huge Turbines got Snapped in half about 15 to 20m up the main shaft,

And This Driver and passengers had a lucky escape where I use to work when I first came over here making Aircraft,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoMgK3ACbaw

Jaros said:
You'll both be able to power and feed the town with 20 fridges and solar panels and generators. They'll call you Lighting Ridge.

Yep gotta keep the community spirit thriving :playful: :playful: :Y:

Over 150 thousand homes/people Still don't have power and 1.2 million homes have had their power restored by 16:28hrs Saturday, And in some places they say it could be Tuesday before the power is back on.

A lot of the Storm News/Damage has not been reported, we got another storm coming Tomorrow :playful: :playful: :playful:

In the latest Storm Ireland has been hit with wind speeds of 234 Kph / 145.31 Mph, with a lot of power outs for a lot of the country,

In the North of England nearly all Railway Travel has been cancelled due to wide spread flooding,

Latest posts