Turning gold into Jewellery

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate listen to no negative comments to me it looks brilliant
i have some here that i have melted and it looks like a milk bottle
i am going to get it put on a chain for my daughter
i am sure that like you better half she will like it also

Im not sure where this was heading but I in no way meant anything disrespectful to either Sam or Goldchaser. My comments were meant to be a tongue in cheek observation that now all husbands will be required to give our nuggets to our other halves. Please dont take any offence.

Anolphart said:
Im not sure where this was heading but I in no way meant anything disrespectful to either Sam or Goldchaser. My comments were meant to be a tongue in cheek observation that now all husbands will be required to give our nuggets to our other halves. Please dont take any offence.

No not your comments at all anolphart,as with ya username they gave me a giggle :)
Yeah nucopia,theres allways a good story with most nugget jewelery hey,good memories also :Y:

7.62marksman said:
mate listen to no negative comments to me it looks brilliant
i have some here that i have melted and it looks like a milk bottle
i am going to get it put on a chain for my daughter
i am sure that like you better half she will like it also

shell cherish it marksman !!!

Inspired by Les showing the rings he had made I thought I'd show one I had made up not too long ago to replace my lost wedding band.
White gold ring with subgram gold bits soldered in the groove. Good way to use some gold I reckon.
1573956498_15739462919821.jpg

1573956559_15739462425640.jpg

Reeks said:
Unreal Matt, did they have to flatten the backs of the nugs or are they those nice flat Central West nugs? Looks awesome
He picked out the most suitable looking bits that would fit without much need to change them I took out to him then had to "shape" a few bits but did a good job of keeping them looking as natural as possible.

Thanks to all. I love it - it's a credit to the jeweler. Very fiddly job & a lot of time. :perfect:

I've seen a heck of a lot of nugget rings and yours is one of the few where I can say "Very nice Matt" and not have to be lying through my teeth. :Y:

Latest posts