Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff as always Silver , your a Jedi When it comes to trusting your instincts ( or the force) and finding florins . I wonder who has found more silver . You or RJ ? Close call that one :p :D

Danny13 said:
Great stuff as always Silver , your a Jedi When it comes to trusting your instincts ( or the force) and finding florins . I wonder who has found more silver . You or RJ ? Close call that one :p :D
One will never know the answer to that one Dan, but, I will happily conceed to RJ if that helps ! :lol:

Got out to see if I could find mire silver than RJ today (ha). :lol:
found a few good coins.
1482909731_20161228_171058.jpg

At least one that I found was silver ,.... just stopped at almost one. ;)
1482909810_20161228_171120.jpg

:p
upside down Miss Jane ! :eek:

3d was a tight little deep variable signal Tribsa, and an unexpected surprise as it surfaced ,.... then I was aghast at the sight of the missing side, all further search for the missing piece was to no avail. 8.(
:D

Thinking that might be my last hunt for 2016 ,... what with my gammy leg n all, it was a slow handicap hunt, but at least I'll retire for the year on a silver note and not a frustrated anxious groping dud of a hunt that starts on a whim n a wish but spirals down to sore knuckles n swearing (ha) ,.... mighta just been a little slice of a 3d, but, it was my blaze of glory to go out on. :p

Latest posts