Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
How long has it taken to gather all of them Silver?
A very long time Jaros , sometimes in ones and twos, n sometimes in three's n fours or more ,.. but yes, a very long time ! :)

Well here are 43 silvers + me old sniffer florin (not from this year that one)
1483085094_20161230_161214.jpg

here's that sniffer florrie (smells great too).
1483085157_20161230_161517.jpg

And here's the few cleaned ones from out of that lot.
1483085221_20161230_161429.jpg

musta given a few away this year, as a thread count up shows 59 silvers for this year, and I've only got 43 left. :eek:
maybe a shift load down the back of the lounge (ha)
:eek: ooops, I sold it (N O T) :lol:

Silver,

You gave me a thripence ....
For which I can't thank you enough....
Still waiting for the seeds to germinate .....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Nanjim said:
Silver,

You gave me a thripence ....
For which I can't thank you enough....
Still waiting for the seeds to germinate .....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim
Glad you got it Nanjim(silvers calling card) ,.... fingers crossed for the germination mate. ;) :D 8)

Sorry about the fill in silver :rolleyes: Sir Jackie Stewart wasn't available for the photo shoot so Rod had to do :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think he was too busy shooting s#$t :eek: :cool:
It's well deserved Sir :p
Just wish there were still florins left in the ground to find now your Knighted :)

Yeah Rod looks a little scared with that broad-sword on his shoulder B5. He was Probably thinking if I s......te myself and faint with fear , I might loose my head if I pass out in the wrong direction.

Anyways it's a good picture B5 , Rod Stewart is a legend and Silver is a legendary detectorist

Albeit a gammy one at the moment fellas, mayhap we'll all be pullin florins from the soil from rhe get go of 2017 ,... it'll certainly be exciting to see who will be first with one on the forum next year ,.... the race is on ! :p ;)
silver being handicapped should push the odds around in everyone else's favour. :lol:

Latest posts