Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A cuppla pics with the Maginon Microscope:
1466401695_g1.jpg

1466401756_g3.jpg

Few more posts and I've gotta take a rest and see to myself and get my life in order for a while ,.... thanks all for being there, at least there'll be plenty more targets in the ground for you all ,... will post todays last hunt for a while up when I can, then ,.... I'll see you in the field ! ;)

Heatho said:
Hope everthing is all good silver? Looking forward to the next hunts.
Alls well in the world Heatho, just got jobs backed up a mile long from neglecting to do them while I was enjoying my detecting instead. Now it's time to pay the ferryman my ounce of flesh so to speak ,... otherwise there's going to be hell to pay at home ,..... priorities, that's what it's gotta be, just a little rest and refocus to bring all that energy to bear in the right direction so I can lift my personal achievement into the domain of happy home ,... just look at it as me going on long service leave, and, there's only ever one forum for me, and that's this one, a case of ," I'll be back." ;)

Not sure I can face full time work and a Silver drought :eek:

Nice haul to reminisce about, hope it gets me through as well ;)

Latest posts