Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, just to set the record straight, ive still not had alcohol for just over 3 weeks now !
Found the other night I didnt want lollies or icecream either now (whew).glad I got that off my chest.
Musta done 400+ squats to kneel and up again today too, was fatuiging by the end of it all too. ;)

treasureman said:
Do you ever return from a hunt without silver
There are times when I've had to treasureman, can't stay out there forever, or Mrs S will throw my stuff all over the front lawn, lovee that she is. :p

That would have to be one of your biggest total on spendables in recent times Silver, a grand effort. I bet you were sore after that. :D

Beers (hha aaa) lol :lol:
and yeah, could feel the extra muscle groaning after that ordeal feat of endurance! (ha). :eek: :( :D
Feeling good enough to hunt again now though ,... specially after hearing that fella did 7000 chinups. :D

treasureman said:
Do you ever return from a hunt without silver
Yep, here's the latest no silver hunt, todays ! :eek:
the entire hunt.
1466295576_20160619_101127.jpg

funny how if there's no silver a copper PD will do fine(ha).
1919 penny.
1466295663_20160619_101248.jpg

:D

The goldies made up for the missing silver coins. Pity a $1 doesn't buy a bag of hot chips these days, you'd be set for a week back then on that money. ;)

Thanks AR, still going strong ,... mid you though, I slipped once on the icecream and biscuits . :eek: :D

Bent myself up a new contraption today too, just to hold my camera while I take photos. :p
8 gauge fencing wire (cheap stuff). ;)
1466395180_20160620_134755.jpg

I can use the upside down bird bath to rotate coins correctly.
1466395266_20160620_134803.jpg

Fairly sturdy, do have to wait a few seconds for it to still itself, and I zoom by at the least 2 and the phone photos will then upload to PA with no modifications at all. :D 8)

Oh I don't mind a bit of mud and slush Jaros, and I have my secret weapon for the ACE ,... a well fitted snaplock sandwich bag fixed off with lead based black gaffa ( a secret no more) to seal off the detector from even the worst inclement weather old mother can throw at me (ha). 8) :eek: :cool:
and as for Gympie, well, I can neither confirm nor deny ........ :lol:

Latest posts