Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor old Copper they'll say , Cu later they will say as they zoom past Mike, they'll be saying he used to find a bit off good stuff that old bloke, when we knew him by a ,... different name. The old codger's a has been ever since that nice young feller Rocky put that there pocket goblin curse on im, he never shoulda took the piss that time they'll say, when ee mocked the power of the goblin ,...... a bloke should be careful what ee mocks ,..... curses.
still, things gotta go better next time, ill be on the silver for sure, im gunna hit one of my good old spots that never fails me ,..... EVER. :D

I wasn't going to touch this topic for fear of being contaminated with the "curse"But i feel its time for a intervention before someone gets hurt. Hope your next BB stash looks like this.
1463231790_image.jpeg
I do not wish to upset the "GOBLIN" of BB's but enough is enough. Let the curse be lifted. You can thank me later. Lol. Pmsl.

silver said:
Scored big time today. :eek:
Went for a late Arvo hunt ! :D
got a couple of rubbish targets, and then came across a target that would fit in about a metre square of dirt that was just about all high tone, but scanned funny in pinpoint, there were a few targets separate on the outside so i dug a couple of them and they turned out to be two one cent pieces, so I dug into the centre of the large area to see if I could tell what it was( I was thinking iron sheeting for sure ), but it was a couple of two cent pieces, then they just kept coming, was a bit fatigued when I was getting towards the end, and the old knees could feel the pain there were a few rubbish targets in amongst it all ,... under pressure from Mrs S to get home and get tea started I did a quick rescan and pulled a few more quiet ones to light(amazing how you can have 1c pieces that still show up when you think you are all done hey !). :rolleyes:
Here's the goodies.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1953/1463209353_sam_7764.jpg
When I counted them all up it turned out there were 50 1c's and 25 2c's.
All up 75 coins for a $1 total
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1953/1463209353_sam_7765.jpg
Here's the rubbish from the hunt.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1953/1463209354_sam_7767.jpg
Don't know what was going on there, the only thing I can think of is kids playing, maybe learning to count or some such thing.
Stuffed now(and cooking too).
But coins are coins :D , and ya just can't not dig them hey ! :|

I recon it was a heist. They'll be back when they get-out so look out when they work out who stole their booty.. :eek:

They'll be back (ha), I'll be back, maybe their older siblings played with the old silvers for their counting practice, or, yeah, the heist brothers burried more to the left(the silvers), and when the curse lifts the silver will flow (again) and all will be right again in the world. :)

Well Today had it's good and bad points I suppose.
Went out on a hunt with P305 to see what we could score at an old spot we frequent on occasion.
Full hunt. :eek:
1463272970_sam_7792.jpg

1463272970_sam_7793.jpg

got some writing on the bottom
1463272970_sam_7794.jpg

looks like it says
IC&S
1463272970_sam_7795.jpg

1463272970_sam_7796.jpg

Well even though I only scored one cent it was still a winning day as P305 got absolutely bloody nothing at all, so I was still the overall hunt champion !(ha). :p
On the down side it was still pretty dismal to only score 1c. :(
Might have to look at fixing the bad blood between me n RKT if this keeps up. :eek:

On the upside :D , even under pain of the CURSE I still did better than some(not mentioning any names :lol: ), some peeps don't even need a curse on them to do bad :eek: :eek: ,... or worse still maybe the curse rubbed off on him even worser than for me. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

AtomRat said:
I wonder if that eye could be off a base of a guitar
Not sure, I was thinking old door latch, as the hole is bigger than normal, and I have found an ornate latch at some time that seemed thicker than the normal ones, but this base plate is a bit smaller than the normal latch bases ,... so, you may be onto something there AR ! :D

I dunno, if I can help you with the goblin. I am laying my silver finds at his feet, to hopefully appease him :8

Got out again this arvo for a while(trying to score silvers). 8.(
Here's the hunt.
1463304837_sam_7807.jpg

Got an old infants button. :D
1463304837_sam_7808.jpg

And a regular old button.
1463304837_sam_7809.jpg

But the truth of it is I'm over this curse business(a lot). :mad: (see the 1c)
But it'd be rude to ask RKT here, so I'll post on his thread to see if I can fix things up a bit. :( 8.( 8.( ..... :rolleyes: ..... 8.( 8.(

Latest posts