Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All good numpty ,... all in the name of knowledge ,... and I didn't do anything I didn't want to do anyway, so, were square mate(all in the name of fun, so don't feel bad. ;) ) :lol: 8) :lol:

Right on RJ, Patina rules hey !
Although, if we do take the patina off( accidentally ) and patiently wait for about 50 years, it should all be looking quite proper again by then. ;)
Don't weep RJ, they were both scratched up coins in the first place. :D

bi carb is enough for me, and thats only to get dates. I just like finding them though, never look at them.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/201561239256
(Maybe not the same brand)
can still get brand new old ones Mb, I was happy getting it at an old school site under a tree, where the kids must have been playing round the roots of an old weeping fig tree, and I have permission to hunt at anytime, so I'm going back again soon. :D

Got out this morning for a little hunt. :D
Needn't have bothered really, :eek:
RKTs pocket goblin curse bought the BB ratio up to 50 50. :eek: :eek:
1462791442_sam_7736.jpg

Bloody six all. 8)
1462791442_sam_7737.jpg

And not a silver in sight at all ,... Curses. :mad: .............. :lol:

Got out for most of the day today(between school runs).
Not much about. :|
I scored a dozen 1c'ers though ! :eek:
1463125017_sam_7760.jpg

Lucky i even got the 5c piece, it was in the hole with a 1c and I found it first with the propointer ,... I was just looking for silvers really. :D

silver said:
Careful RKT, IT BACKFIRED ON YOU ONCE, I mean, who finds a bb cashe ( honestly )(ha). :lol:

its a little bit ironic, dont you think? Just remember Silver, he is on my side, because I rescued him from his earthen tomb ;)

Scored big time today. :eek:
Went for a late Arvo hunt ! :D
got a couple of rubbish targets, and then came across a target that would fit in about a metre square of dirt that was just about all high tone, but scanned funny in pinpoint, there were a few targets separate on the outside so i dug a couple of them and they turned out to be two one cent pieces, so I dug into the centre of the large area to see if I could tell what it was( I was thinking iron sheeting for sure ), but it was a couple of two cent pieces, then they just kept coming, was a bit fatigued when I was getting towards the end, and the old knees could feel the pain there were a few rubbish targets in amongst it all ,... under pressure from Mrs S to get home and get tea started I did a quick rescan and pulled a few more quiet ones to light(amazing how you can have 1c pieces that still show up when you think you are all done hey !). :rolleyes:
Here's the goodies.
1463209353_sam_7764.jpg

When I counted them all up it turned out there were 50 1c's and 25 2c's.
All up 75 coins for a $1 total
1463209353_sam_7765.jpg

Here's the rubbish from the hunt.
1463209354_sam_7767.jpg

Don't know what was going on there, the only thing I can think of is kids playing, maybe learning to count or some such thing.
Stuffed now(and cooking too).
But coins are coins :D , and ya just can't not dig them hey ! :|

Latest posts