Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
......Nice one Sir :eek: ....I was thinking if you Kneed ;) :D to repair it that stuff is like play-doe and can be painted :p :Y:
But not with liquid paper :rolleyes: :lol:

Hit the old OK Corral again today ,.. with a possible 3 guns on offer, I managed just one full one. :lol:
1499075834_20170703_143926.jpg

even though the plastic handle was split and broken it was all there insitu, with the other side intact still.
1499076020_20170703_143942.jpg

that one on the left imloded as I dug it, there was no barrel anywhere to be seen anyway, so it was never gunna be a complete gun
1499076237_screenshot_2017-07-03-20-01-38.jpg

the one in the middle there is just the one side of the gun, once again no other parts within cooee, so I'd say it was a young brothers bitta gun to use with a "just yell bang" set of instructions. :p
1499076420_screenshot_2017-07-03-20-01-56.jpg

the $2 was a surprise find, and the two pennies are still not clean :lol: so I don't know their dates, and the full gun is still caked in dirt as we speak. ;) ;) :lol:

Hmmmmm Must have been a popular past time yelling Bang Bang Bang....haha I know we used to use Brooms as Rifles and two bits of wood nailed together as hand guns....Before we got to experience the plastic fantastic. :) Good score mate... :Y:

ktmman said:
Are you looking to change your name to Gunner mate? Prize for most guns in a hunt goes to silver for sure.
Was prepared for that full one by the time I got to it, a nice careful excavation indeed for the full pistol ktmman. :p

golddiggerart said:
Hmmmmm Must have been a popular past time yelling Bang Bang Bang....haha I know we used to use Brooms as Rifles and two bits of wood nailed together as hand guns....Before we got to experience the plastic fantastic. :) Good score mate... :Y:
Two pegs joined together or a nicely shaped stick for a gun used to do us as kids if there was nothing else to use. :Y:

I wouldn't want to be at the Ok corral with that snub nose revolver :eek: you know what would be trumps 8)

I have a gun safe I am looking to sell before I upgrade,maybe you should consider buying it from me at a discount of course for your ever increasing gun collection :lol:

silver said:
golddiggerart said:
Two pegs joined together or a nicely shaped stick for a gun used to do us as kids if there was nothing else to use. :Y:

Yup I remember using pegs as well... lol
:Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
I wouldn't want to be at the Ok corral with that snub nose revolver :eek: you know what would be trumps 8)

I have a gun safe I am looking to sell before I upgrade,maybe you should consider buying it from me at a discount of course for your ever increasing gun collection :lol:
If only these ones would go bang hey. :lol:

rocketaroo said:
the complete one is called snub nose revolver, think they were modeled on a 38.
got that one in soaking in a bucket of water just now RKT :D the old snub nose lol :D

silver said:
rocketaroo said:
the complete one is called snub nose revolver, think they were modeled on a 38.
got that one in soaking in a bucket of water just now RKT :D the old snub nose lol :D

Snub Nose - dolphins and hand guns - my two favourite subjects :cool:

Latest posts