Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.............Picture test...... :rolleyes: :p
1495708009_t2221a2122.jpg

Ahhh it was a fail :N: :eek:
1495708117_t22m.2a.2.jpg

:rolleyes: The top one was supposed to be a changing image :/

Thanks ya'll, happy enough to have gotten a silver on the L&S's maiden run ,.... panned out just like I'd hoped it would. ;) ;)
:p O:)

Thanks fellas :Y: ,... it's a top of its range at the time ACE250 cgs, it's what I've grown used to, no numbers at all just gutsy grunt with a pokie win chime on repeatable signals when you do a quick wobble over the appropriate target type and a low tone for leave that alone, leaving the middle tone for all else, but, there are ways to sort through that, plus its got notch discrimination, and tells you how deep the target is ,.... plus, its got a built in pinpoint function that allows you to use it as an old school proximity detector so you can scoot through more ground on a preliminary sorte' much faster than you woukd possibly believe. :Y:

You must be an old stager like me,but I have a digital screen (with numbers) although on a low level but pretty effective Teknetic Delta 4000 (made by fisher in Texas) :Y:

Do you intend to upgrade ever :D

Latest posts