Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tom, looks good, if the 3700 is the gph rating then it should work fine mines only a 2000 gph bilge pump from SuperCheap I picked up for $40 and she works a treat on my highbanker. Best of luck with it. :D

So the high banker went well!

Had a pan at the end, didn't seem like I was loosing much gold, after half hour run had about 100+ flakes in the sluice but only 1 flake in the pan.

So pretty happy with the out come, though when I get some money I'll be hopefully making it out of aluminum as I'm sure this plastic bin will fall apart lol

Tom

They are about 18-20 inches all dimensions, sorry no photo. one in my sons house.
Maybe you could use a laundry tub, there a bit bigger but you could cut & rivet to size.

Getting snuffy with it
At a total cost of $9.05
1412838924_image.jpg

I hope you thing this sucks lol :p

Today i made a stand, for an old bath, that i will use for a recirculation system, so i can process cons at home in comfort. :lol:

Been flat out doing stuff around the house, painting, digging hole, alas no au to be found in them and the odd bit of joinery.
I finally finished of making two window hoods for the reno to the old house, got the scrap timber from work (Masters) and put together 2 of these.

Now I just gotta finish painting the wall.
Not enough time to even go for a scratch in the dirt for the elusive stuff, but I will soon enough, building a rock wall and need some rocks to use on it so a day out picking up some rocks and some digging might be good for the soul.
Cheers
Brad....

The windows themselves where out of an old school building I scored about 15yrs ago, so I made the window frames. We put those to use ages ago before the big build and reused them again here in this wall, hopefully this is their final place.
Hopefully I will finish painting this wall tommorrow and thursday.
Just finished the handrails to the deck and I can tell you now that was a lot of drilling, but it turned out pretty good.

Cheers
Brad...

aushunter said:
The windows themselves where out of an old school building I scored about 15yrs ago, so I made the window frames. We put those to use ages ago before the big build and reused them again here in this wall, hopefully this is their final place.
Hopefully I will finish painting this wall tommorrow and thursday.
Just finished the handrails to the deck and I can tell you now that was a lot of drilling, but it turned out pretty good.

Cheers
Brad...

I feel your pain there Brad. My deck and walkway is about 40 square meters and drilling 2 holes in each board 450 mm apart sure takes it out of you. But that's what you get when you use a hard wood like Merbau. At the end of the day I bet your glad you did it.

Latest posts