Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya Silver!!!
Am guilty of that myself but I just can't help myself!!! 8.(
Its......Its like an addiction!!!
The juices flow and BAM!!! I'm gone!!!! :eek:

:lol:

Great looking leg of lamb Billy.
I want. :)

Pieces of rump steak on the baby q tonight here.

JiO-J8hnfojc32foP0RfLiSKbMhicpUbdSZUfaA2JTg=w1024-h768-no

limpalot said:
Did you feed the cat any? guess what it licks next.
Cheers All.

Yep the ginger ninja got a taste of it.
He licked his chops shortly afterwards, but didn't follow him around long enough to see what he may have licked next :eek:

Cheers,
Billy.

That looks bloody delicious Dr !!!
Do you have any more photo's of the cooking process?
What's involved in blackening fish?

Cheers,

Billy.

Coq au vin. Cooked in a decent Pinot noir and served with the latest batch of home made sourdough ciabatta and a Stefano Lubiana Tasmanian Pinot Noir. Helen was visiting and requested something that would have left overs she could take home to her student apartment in Glebe.

This is a classic dish for good reason, it is not undelicious!

1441539845_coq.jpg

If your at Tuena we will have to get to rustle-up this dish for us Doc...hehe sounds..and looks delicious mate :cool: hehe cheers

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the Tuena trip this weekend. On Saturday, I have to deliver some stuff to daughter #2 who moved to Canberra last weekend, and on Sunday, I've been roped in to take the wife to Sydney to visit the motherinlawasauras.

Edit, just checked, and it is next weekend, not the one coming up, might be able to make it afterall!

There you go Chris. hope you can make it ! should be a great meet-up... my first, so its a bit of a 'new thing' for me.

Braised some lamb shanks in white wine with the usual flavours (onion, celery, carrot, garlic, thyme, bay, a little tomato and stock) with some star anise and mandarin peel. Put the sauce through the mouli and reduced it before adding more carrots. Served it with the latest batch of sourdough, some silver beet with pine nuts, and a garnish of parsley, mint and lemon oil. Could have plated it more carefully, but it's a Sunday night kitchen table family dinner. Pooles Rock 2010 Hunter Valley Chardonnay was s good match

1442136588_shank.jpg

Top quality cooking and photography DrDuck,... that looks sensational. :D

Latest posts