Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a deal Dozer, Hawaii, AT and freebies - lucky Devil, you have no excuse now but to get out and swing :)

Can't wait to get out there Joe & Wal. I have to make it soon before the boys soccer season starts.

Welcome back to reality mate.
Heard everyone gets a "lay" in Hawaii. Hope you had a great holiday with the family.
Now you need to get the "Beep stick" over some treasure for sure.
Well catch up soon and Joe and I willl take you around the "snake pit" for a dig in Tuena
Well done mate
Cheers
Chris

ChrisM said:
Heard everyone gets a "lay" in Hawaii. Hope you had a great holiday with the family.
Well catch up soon and Joe and I willl take you around the "snake pit" for a dig in Tuena
Well done mate
Cheers
Chris

About time you dusted your SDC and took it out for spin mate. :D

joe said:
ChrisM said:
Well done mate
Cheers
Chris

About time you dusted your SDC and took it out for spin mate. :D

No lay and no snake in Hawaii, so bring on the snake pit.
trying to work out dates now boys. :D

The old man and me hit the trash and treasure this morning and he found this for $10 and came with all the gear unused
E136BBFA-7818-4E1C-9386-C3103F5F9AD7_zpswwdx0h82.jpg

1DE17416-BFA9-4816-8F34-D8588A3B510C_zpsztl5cff0.jpg

And here are the test pieces
279F3906-9AE1-47FB-A490-AEDB176455B0_zps8zsfhusr.jpg

Went to Honeymoon bay over the weekend to test my equipment in the van. Bought a 60ltr dual zone fridge freezer for $750 and it truly is the bees knees. Brand is Giant Power and looks to be the same as Companion. It has all the baskets and outer cover for that price. Freezer temp hovered around -18 and fridge 2 to 4 deg and kept my cornetos nice and solid.

In preparation for the Eldorado trip I have purchased this Coleman tent. I had to try it out in the yard in case we need any extras. :)

1414304641_image.jpg

And this to keep the missus busy while I am digging. :D

1414304698_image.jpg

Latest posts