Today an epiphany ......

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HeadsUp said:
kidding

but i hear you on ex's

it can take a long time to get over the pain

just take the gentle approach , stick their photo on the wall and fire poison arrows at it for 8 hours a day , you will forget all about him after a few months.

( kidding again )

i have been told that holding anger at my ex is like drinking a cup of poison and expecting her to die but a man got to have a hobby

i just want the 1.7 million she owes me.

No anger, just heart break.... hoping some time in the bush looking for gold will help me move on...... Bring on a big nugget, some tasty fish and a few drinks with new friends.... ;)

Lisa_Larriane said:
HeadsUp said:
kidding

but i hear you on ex's

just take the gentle approach , stick their photo on the wall and fire poison arrows at it for 8 hours a day , you will forget all about him after a few months.

( kidding again )

i have been told that holding anger at my ex is like drinking a cup of poison and expecting her to die but a man got to have a hobby

No anger, just heart break.... hoping some time in the bush looking for gold will help me move on...... Bring on a big nugget, some tasty fish and a few drinks with new friends.... ;)

good plan

create space for good things to fill your life .........

:D

Lisa_Larriane said:
HeadsUp said:
kidding

but i hear you on ex's

( kidding again )

You bet it will, when the bug bites Gold and gems are all that matters, I'm always making new friends, so many people from all walks of life are into this hobby. :)

LOL Kanye West - Gold Digger..... I can see me dancing the fields listening to this, while MDing!!

Aurum75 said:
LOL Kanye West - Gold Digger..... I can see me dancing the fields listening to this, while MDing!!

Just a bit of friendly advice mate,

When you head "outback" Aurum75, its probably in your best interest to not mention, let alone dance to, kanye! :lol:

Especially if you are in the company of anyone else! :eek:

My opinion only and each to their own I say!!! :cool:

Cheers,
Billy.

Billy said:
Aurum75 said:

Just a bit of friendly advice mate,

When you head "outback" Aurum75, its probably in your best interest to not mention, let alone dance to, kanye! :lol:

Especially if you are in the company of anyone else! :eek:

My opinion only and each to their own I say!!! :cool:

Cheers,
Billy.

Ha ha ha LMAO Billy..... Now that's Gold!

And Billy there I was......thinking you would sing with me and entertain the wildlife......
8)

Aurum75 said:
And Billy there I was......thinking you would sing with me and entertain the wildlife......
8)

Ha ha, I wouldn't even know the name of one of his songs and believe me if I started to sing the wildlife would be looking for a big cliff to jump off or seeking out shooters rather than listen! 8.(
Hasn't stopped me from trying to though! :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Billy.

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to forum, I'm also a newbie on here after browsing from time to time. My business partner and I have a GPX5000 and SDC2300. I've heard some great things about the SDC2300 and can't wait to get them humming. Heading to VIC goldfields early March before a more permanent prospecting move to WA between Kalgoorlie and Leonora. Will hopefully have some reports in the coming months.

Cheers

Hi there Lisa,

I'm a newbie too. Also from Brisbane but moved to Victoria for family reasons a few years ago and decided to give the dirt a bit of a turn over before I return to QLD later this year. Originally I thought I would be happy to take photos, dig targets for my partner and pan - but no, after our first day out I had enough of looking at my partners back and wanted my own detector. So I decided on the SDC2300. I have a Nikon DSLR that is complicated enough, detecting being a second hobby I just wanted something that was simple, compact and easy to use. It's small enough to fit into a small backpack, it's perfect for me.

Start reasearching possible areas - it's a very time consuming process.... Reading old news papers and reports from back in the 1900's, looking at old goldfield maps, It's a good place to start and google is very helpful.

Good luck with your research, decission making and gold hunting!

Angie :)

GoldenTimes said:
Hi there Lisa,

I'm a newbie too. Also from Brisbane but moved to Victoria for family reasons a few years ago and decided to give the dirt a bit of a turn over before I return to QLD later this year. Originally I thought I would be happy to take photos, dig targets for my partner and pan - but no, after our first day out I had enough of looking at my partners back and wanted my own detector. So I decided on the SDC2300. I have a Nikon DSLR that is complicated enough, detecting being a second hobby I just wanted something that was simple, compact and easy to use. It's small enough to fit into a small backpack, it's perfect for me.

Start reasearching possible areas - it's a very time consuming process.... Reading old news papers and reports from back in the 1900's, looking at old goldfield maps, It's a good place to start and google is very helpful.

Good luck with your research, decission making and gold hunting!

Angie :)

Hi Angie thanks for the message ..... And great feedback for the SSC2300, funny about the camera I have the canon equivalent still can't use it to its capabilities..... Are you having much luck toiling for treasures.....? I'm hoping so ;)

That's exactly why I wanted a simple detector :) I am having a great time exploring, it's absolutely amazing to see what the old timers did by hand. Makes me feel lucky, we really don't know what hard work is these days!! I haven't dug many treasures yet.... Hand forged nails were interesting to find until I realized how many I would be digging! I dig all signals because I am nosey and want to know what it is. Found a few horse shoes too.
None the less its alot more fun being in the bush than in the city, It's just easy to get distracted by the scenery and tranquility. :)

Latest posts