Threes hrs out at the river.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aushunter

Brad Welch
Reaction score
Went out to the river Today and put thru 3 bkts of dirt thru the Ezy Sluice.
The water flowing great but not as good as usual. Still got a couple of bits for my troubles.
Peace and quiet, no bogans, no rubbish around, just me and the one of the young lads.

Just a couple of pics a coupla weeks ago with the eldest boy, we camped out at Glendon for the night
and we did a bit of digging and score a little bit of gold, nice and cool.

Camp set up and we are ready to do a little bit of banking.

All set up but not much here so we moved on to see if we can find another spot.
That is when we stumbled onto the dredge in the bush, it was on my favourite spot, so that area from here on is buggered.

So today I loaded up 3 bkts of sieved cons and headed out to the river and run the E-Z sluice.
Did a video and took a few snaps.

The E-Z sluice in action.

Alex enjoying a nice autumn day out with dad.

A little bit just hanging out.

Ohh yeah, 2 more little ones.

3 bkts later and this is what we got, not much but it was good just to get away from the house.

Cheers
Brad and the boys...... :)

Hey there Lads,

Yeah it was great today. I even got some underwater movies and you could see the gold dropping out into the grooves of the sluice.
The little EZ sluice does work well, those photos of gold in the riffle are actually in under the water, nothing like good clear water to run a sluice.
Brad...

Great story there Brad and fantastic pics mate, looks like a cracka of a day and those bits of gold look nice and chunky.....gotta be happy with that :D

Nice looking spot! The grass even looks green. Beats the -6 degrees of my last two nights in the Fingal area (TAS).

That looks perfect, nice little set up you have there. I would much rather be out there relaxing by a fire and looking for pretties than here right now. I'm getting so impatient.

Latest posts