Thoughts?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok.

There are some on here that are starting to get a bit ridiculous. Hence the reason I usually avoid posting on these forums. diggin4gold, if you read all of my posts. You will find that I never stated I was a newby. Simply was assumed by others. The story is simple! I purchased the co-ordinates. The seller sent multiple emails requesting for me to leave feedback. As soon as I left positive feedback, he relisted it on Ebay.

I never said I own them.. I asked the question if I did. Which I clearly don't from what others have told me. Like I have stated previously. It's just the vibe of the whole thing. As for me being the seller.....

Why do these forums attract nutters? :/

goldlooney said:
Ok.

There are some on here that are starting to get a bit ridiculous. Hence the reason I usually avoid posting on these forums. diggin4gold, if you read all of my posts. You will find that I never stated I was a newby. Simply was assumed by others. The story is simple! I purchased the co-ordinates. The seller sent multiple emails requesting for me to leave feedback. As soon as I left positive feedback, he relisted it on Ebay.

I never said I own them.. I asked the question if I did. Which I clearly don't from what others have told me. Like I have stated previously. It's just the vibe of the whole thing. As for me being the seller.....

Don't worry we mods are here to handle "nutters"-always watching!!!!!!

Hi I asked Santa (not the forum member ) for the gps coordinates for Christmas 3 days later I'm still waiting ...

If it's not Nigerians trying to fleece you its traveling con men , corrupt government officials , bent police , being robbed by a monarch of money claimed as taxes , and having your children forced with injections

The worlds bent mate nice jester btw

Alls well in hells kitchen

Jaros said:
goldlooney said:
Ok.

Don't worry we mods are here to handle "nutters"-always watching!!!!!!

I'll be frank here , not mick , some of your posts you post on my stuff insite people to ridicule , I just put it down to the meds you take :D

So now I'll be the kettle

Merry Christmas to all happy new year

Goldlooney,
You would be smarter than to buy stuff like that with all your years experience. :lol:
I commented on your comment about you...... Saying that I own the rights to the gps coordinates........ Which you clearly don't.
Where is your common sense. 8)
Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not defending the seller as I know he's doing the not so honest thing, he's obviously trying to make a $ which tells me he's not so good at finding too much gold. :cool:

May be you should post the gps location in a new post here once your mate is done in the area and label it GPS gold location bought off from ebay seller ........ and publicize the s@#t out of it so he can kiss his secret spot he's trying to sell goodbye
I'm guessing your the one that left feedback? if so it might be too late to get your money back but if you contact paypal and explain what's going on they might just give you a refund to save them hassles, providing you paid with paypal :)
You never know he might find a huge nugget, let us know how he goes ;)

Well what I find wrong, is how "goldlooney" has bought this GPs package and choose to use the information he has bought (via "gifting it" for another to use)
So because he has choose to go ahead and use it, I think it be unethical to then claim for a refund.
Different if he just binned the data, but he's gone ahead and choose to use it.
It be the same as going to a restaurant and eating 2/3 rds of the steak than wanting a refund, wouldn't happen.
Yet if the meal is served and "not touched" or only a mouthful taken, then a refund would be made.

JakeofallTrades said:
Well what I find wrong, is how "goldlooney" has bought this GPs package and choose to use the information he has bought (via "gifting it" for another to use)
So because he has choose to go ahead and use it, I think it be unethical to then claim for a refund.
Different if he just binned the data, but he's gone ahead and choose to use it.
It be the same as going to a restaurant and eating 2/3 rds of the steak than wanting a refund, wouldn't happen.
Yet if the meal is served and "not touched" or only a mouthful taken, then a refund would be made.
Sorry Jake but it is against ebay policy to sell what was sold, It's just one of those things that are hard to report
Digitally delivered goods
or gps coordinates don't belong to anyone so can't be sold in Australia
He didn't buy a book of maps
Fair trading would bend him right over and ream the sellers ..... if he tried to sell it in any legal trading store Australia wide
And thats why they use ebay and gumtree to rip people off
To make it worse he'll never pay tax on the gps co.s he's selling

Latest posts