The Forum's Oldest Coin. Round 1.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramjet said:
LonelySilver said:
rocketaroo said:
Oh ok, didnt know it worked that way. I will tune my 705 to gothic silver 1895 then :)
That would be a great first florin :D :D :D

Sometimes ya need to read the first post in a topic to understand what it's about. ;)
when i joined the forum i read this topic and went through all my finds, i have a 96 and 89 are the closest dates. 8)

rocketaroo said:
Ramjet said:
LonelySilver said:
rocketaroo said:
Oh ok, didnt know it worked that way. I will tune my 705 to gothic silver 1895 then :)
That would be a great first florin :D :D :D

Sometimes ya need to read the first post in a topic to understand what it's about. ;)

But thats like reading instructions ;)
quote #4
True
very true :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was wondering when there would be an update, thought that this had disappeared into cyberspace :lol: I have one more coin to submit, but we have a little way to go before I can.

Bump "BUMP"..................echo echo..............."BUMP" bump.

Just a reminder that we are still after a post showing an 1895 coin found with your detector, don't be shy! ;)

Nailed it!!!

1435753439_image.jpg

1895 Australian 1 cent piece found in the ground loads of hunts!!!

Next?

:D :D :D

But that's only 102 coins MZ,..... where are the other 1,793 coins. ;)

Shoota said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ages/5671/1438240925_vic_penny_1895_a.jpgJust went through some coins that i'd found a couple of weeks ago. I think this is what your after!! :cool: https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5671/1438240869_vic_penny_1895_b.jpg
Its a little rough around the edges & has a been thumped because its a bit dished! :(

OH SWEET. Thanks for breaking the stalemate Shoota. PM me your address and I'll send you a little prize. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts