The Forum's Oldest Coin. Round 1.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll believe you Silver, we know you are an honest fella. ;)

Anyway, moving right along - here is a really scratched up park find, a 1996 Sir Henry Parkes "Father of Federation" $1.

1417624888_img_20141204_031020.jpg

1417624907_img_20141204_031040.jpg

Well here I have a 1995 $2.00 coin with the written proof at least
1417625415_sam_6535.jpg

at least this one was a better quality photo.

Up again(sooo little sleep),...but I'm roaring to go.
1993 $2.00,... recent park find...
1417642452_sam_6494.jpg

1991 5 cent from my old detecting photos collection.
1417682903_sam_6538.jpg

So Ramjet, what's the call on consecutive posts if no one posted the next coin within that 24 hr period, is anyone able to post the next coin after midnight,...even if it was their post that was the one that was last,... or should there be an entire 24 hr period in between(or at least 12 hrs between to give the morning crew a chance), just incase it all stalls up on one coin,....just wondering is all ?

I used to take photos of all my finds years ago(for training purposes),..old camera and not too clear though sometimes. Perhaps you should get a few photos on the ready EM so that you can get in quickly,....strike like a cobra(sort of)(ha)
Eurekaman said:
I struggling here you blokes are quick
Of the bat
EM

silver said:
So Ramjet, what's the call on consecutive posts if no one posted the next coin within that 24 hr period, is anyone able to post the next coin after midnight,...even if it was their post that was the one that was last,... or should there be an entire 24 hr period in between(or at least 12 hrs between to give the morning crew a chance), just incase it all stalls up on one coin,....just wondering is all ?

Geez silver. Nearly done my head in trying to follow your logic there. :8 ;)
I think we will leave it as is for the moment. Give others who don't log in everyday a chance to join the fun :D I imagine as we get into the older pre decimals things may slow down. On the site I borrowed the idea from they where stuck for 2 years on one date.

PS. I shotgun 1982 if that's ok with all players as I have an interesting coin from that year.

PPS. silver mentioned in his topic advertising this one that a prize hasn't been offered yet. A great Idea and I'm happy to supply a prize. So...ideas on how to choose who wins the prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts