The forum slow loading??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the site being slow to load this evening?
I ran my network troubleshooter and took a screen shot but....

Apparently I cannot upload any images.

Im in, no worries this time :D ,.... was a nuthin for me earlier on though. 8) :( 8.(

Bugger I just lost a really long pm I wrote, as soon as I hit submit it went to "this site cannot be reached" I got back in and it was lost.

1494150612_pa_trouble.jpg

Just noticed that likes take a bit longer to appear.
I would say after a ping around it is a provider problem
in Europe.

I have been having problems for hours. Most of the time I get the site unavailable error and have to reload. I will log back in periodically and see how it is but still the same.

Very slow here too,
If you write a long note, Copy it before trying to send it. I had the same trouble a year ago.
If it's timed out or disappeared just paste and sent it again.

Ramjet said:
I have been having problems for hours. Most of the time I get the site unavailable error and have to reload. I will log back in periodically and see how it is but still the same.
Mine was the same but seems to be ok now
I was having no problems with any other site ebay gumtree and so on it was only this site

Just managed to get in about 5 minutes ago,iPad kept saying "unable to load as server stopped responding".

I think it's good now, Not having problems at all right now and Hopefully at your end too. :D

Latest posts