The forum keeps growing

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats cos its probably the best , friendliest and easist forum to navigate out there and i agree with you gb top job Nugget ! :cool:

Your not kidding, was going to add before, was on another forum today and the reply to a question was "why don't you bloody look" well cancelled that account and received a mod reply to sorry " too late for that"

We all need to have a beer some were and most deferantly a swing. ;)

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the positive feedback, it makes all the time I have put into the site worth it ten fold.

The forum's growing a lot quicker than I ever expected (a good thing though :D). I've put a lot of hours into to getting it to this point but as I said it's worth every minute just to meet and chat with the great people we have on board. I also appreciate all the efforts by many members in regards to referring friends and sharing our page on facebook etc, I'm extremely grateful.

At the end of the day this forum is all about it's members and if anyone here tells you "why don't you bloody look", they will be the one with the cancelled account :p

Apparently a newbie is not aloud to ask and post so many questions, and I guess I'm not aloud to fart eat and breathe as well while reading there forum. :/

It doesn't promote a very friendly or welcoming atmosphere does it, my motto is if you don't ask you'll never know.

And you have to have posted so many to access the diamond zone to find out more info, so your buggered both ways, anyway enough on that, top job nugget :D going to my shed bar for a cold home brew keg beer, one day beer at the bar day.

1362120483_image.jpg

Collect bundy, trying to replicate the time line in bundy 700 ml bottles, close but still missing some! Any presents greatly accepted!!!!!!!! :cool:

I've just cracked an ice cold Rum myself :D, great looking bar mate.

Spent one night beside it on the floor, I think I had no choice :)

1362126340_image.jpg

:cool:

Great idea nugget

1362126758_image.jpg

:)
Love the Signature kemjak57

For sure guys - this place ticks all the boxes for me too.

*No bull
*Everyone is welcome
*search tool is so easy to use & works well - Uhmmm just typw in what you want & hit enter...(no need to first select how many days back you wish to look :-/ )
*The site has a good positive vibe about it.
*members who are at all different stages of life & prospecting, panners, detectorists, gold/gems/coins or relics - everyone gets allong & is welcomed :)

I didn't join because of the prizes but HELLO!!! they are the goods hey!
Might be just what some one needs to make a few posts & get addicted :D

1 month ago ago i knew nothing about prospecting for gold or rare stones etc, i had never even given it a thought!
A quick brain flash got me thinking though, and with the help of this forum i feel confident enough to at least head out and see what i can find!
Great forum, and very friendly!!! Most other fishing forums I'm involved with have a 'clicky' feel to them.
But this forum is very different!
Great friendly information available here!

Well done Nugget, I may only be new but I can see the hard work you put into this forum and am very grateful for it. I must say everyone on here is very friendly and appear to help each other out in any way they can, and hopefully in time I will be able to help dish out some advice.

Great friendly forum. Everyone is polite and helpful to those who are new prospecting, fossicking and the like. Nugget and the moderators have done a great job to keep the forum running smooth on a daily basis.

Latest posts