The Detectorists, UK TV comedy series

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HoudiniHarry said:
Great so we may see it in 2 years :)

You should get it within a week or so like last time, :Y:

It seemed to be a bit more funnier this time to so that's a bonus.

Just the free one that is a chrome extension. Touch VPN.
It works for some and not for others,
depends on your ISP.

I just finished season 2 of the detectorists. It's a brilliant show anyone else seen it?

It's not one of those docu-series with planted finds etc it's a British comedy about metal detecting obviously, and it's pretty good.

Half hour episodes, you can find them on the internet for free without any sort of downloading.
Just google detectorists s01e01 etc and first result will be from daily motion which is like a YouTube.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3l2u71

Hi there, yep we have watched it many times now, and it has been doing the rounds as a 'lone set' amongst the forum members, but owned by a member.

Thats a huge, generous and great idea, many of us have enjoyed a couple of videos this way.

YES! The 'Detectorists' is a great series, I have every episode, there was a rumour that there may be a third season, but I doubt it even though it is hugely popular.
:(

Season 3 was released nov '17, as I said before you can find this season on daily motion too :Y:

I finished season 3 since my last post, brilliant series. Will watch again one day

Yes i have all 3 seasons on my comp Not sure if there will be a season 4 but it has bleft open
DetectingSA said:
I just finished season 2 of the detectorists. It's a brilliant show anyone else seen it?

It's not one of those docu-series with planted finds etc it's a British comedy about metal detecting obviously, and it's pretty good.

Half hour episodes, you can find them on the internet for free without any sort of downloading.
Just google detectorists s01e01 etc and first result will be from daily motion which is like a YouTube.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3l2u71

Thanks for the link

Watched them all

My old school mate is the landlord of the *Two brewers*one of th pubs in the show Framingham in Suffolk where most of its its filmed

Its real name is the Castle Inn
Cheers Mr T

Season 3 was a scream. Havent laughed this much for years. The Poms really know how to make a gag from any situation. The problem with the series was every character on the show was subconsciously linked to PA members and would make me giggle. Sorry Tathradj, youre Terry.

Latest posts