The Detectorists, UK TV comedy series

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yazzombie said:
Has anyone seen the show Detectorists? I feel it perfectly depicts my life. :D :cool:

Don't let the Mrs hear you say things like that or you will never live it down, Wives are like bloody elephants they never forget and right when you least expect it, Usually in public or at a BBQ they will bring it up.

Jaros said:
It's a great show. Very well made even won a BAFTA award last year i think.
Jaros :p

That Lance is in the new Dads Army movie that's just come out. ( Toby Jones )

and he was the Voice of Dobby the Elf in the Harry Potter movies.

Ridge Runner said:
yazzombie said:
Has anyone seen the show Detectorists? I feel it perfectly depicts my life. :D :cool:

Don't let the Mrs hear you say things like that or you will never live it down, Wives are like bloody elephants they never forget and right when you least expect it, Usually in public or at a BBQ they will bring it up.
Hahaha tables are turned this time round as I am the Mrs :p

yazzombie said:
Ridge Runner said:
yazzombie said:

Hahaha tables are turned this time round as I am the Mrs :p

Brilliant, now we know we will get the truth unlike them fishermans stories, Lol

John

I just found this video and it seems the Cast of Detectorists are getting in to the hobby, from what started as a part in a series it appears they are all getting the bug, That pleases me because it removes any thoughts that they are taking the "P" and they are learning how addictive this hobby is,

John

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6XUFd5xE4#t=160.099428

I watched all season 1 last night and now up to season 2 E2. It is very very good show! Amazing! Funny that Xp deus and Minelab CTX cannot find anything rather than pull tabs and some junks. Definitely I can relate to some of finding such as "ford Mustang!" Maybe I should keep those pull tabs and stick them on ebay as well- they are rare as it has been over 20 years since pull tabs became part of whole cans! Good actors there as well. Funny that president of club set off the bomb! I might one day, hit gas pipe!
It looks like detecting in U.K. could be tricky? I am hooked now but I know that TV show in UK does not run for a long time even rating is very good. I am not sure if there is a season 3?

I had a good chuckle at Lance's display at one of the DMDC's meetings. Great show. Looking forward to season 3 but disappointed that it's the final series.

1491001454_images6.jpg

Looks like there is a new series of the Detectorists on TV tonight starting in 5 minutes, hope it is not a repeat of the last series, :Y:

J.

News Flash, It's a new series, Lol.

Latest posts