The Australian Gold Prospectors Expo

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saw this thought some might be interested
Mods if posted already please remove

1552181413_53461683_2284860944905833_1406746014441799680_n.jpg

Time frame not good for me otherwise I would love to go.
Will keep an eye out next year.
Also, I am off to Hill End 26th coming home the 1st.
First time out since The Gold Bash last year and I am going to enjoy that. :Y: :Y:

RM Outback said:
LoneWolf said:
Thought NAPFA would be there as PMAV and BUGU are attending...

LW.....

It'll give Tathradj another chance to catch up with family :) how about it Doug :Y:

I,ll be going will take me all of about 10 minutes to drive there :D just live up the road have to catch up Patric last time I saw you was the training day with Minelabe Gold ,been a while lol .PP

Haven't been to one of these before, are they just demonstrations or do they sell stuff as well (any deals to be had)?

As far as I know it's the first time, exhibitors would be mad to not have a few specials. Pat SteelPhase is an exhibitor with the SP01 units maybe send him a query to get it from the horses mouth.

Pirate pete said:
I,ll be going will take me all of about 10 minutes to drive there :D just live up the road have to catch up Patric last time I saw you was the training day with Minelabe Gold ,been a while lol .PP
Im going but not sure i will bother starting the ute think i may walk .Maybe 5 minutes

Take it your a local or you just walk quick lol

lordo.1 said:
Pirate pete said:
Im going but not sure i will bother starting the ute think i may walk .Maybe 5 minutes

Latest posts