That GOLD FEVER feeling

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing the song didnt go much longer or they would have needed an ambo, but at least he,s having fun

Moneybox said:
Sometimes we just forget to have fun....Give the a break, he just enjoying the little time he has left ;)

Yeah good attitude mate. Unlike others on here. I just lost my daughter this morning. And I came on here to see what great comments people have left.

It is so nice to see people being so positive and kind. The guy was just dancing to a gold song and having a bit of fun, and he puts in a lot of hours detecting, a lot more than we wish we could.

Thanks Moneybox, you prove that for every 10 arses, there is 1 good guy.

This world needs help.

And a great CD that one, we often give it a spin.

1513299446_cd2.jpg

1513299460_cd1.jpg

hAyyoUinAU said:
Moneybox said:
Sometimes we just forget to have fun....Give the a break, he just enjoying the little time he has left ;)

Yeah good attitude mate. Unlike others on here. I just lost my daughter this morning. And I came on here to see what great comments people have left.

It is so nice to see people being so positive and kind. The guy was just dancing to a gold song and having a bit of fun, and he puts in a lot of hours detecting, a lot more than we wish we could.

Thanks Moneybox, you prove that for every 10 arses, there is 1 good guy.

This world needs help.

Hay U in AU I feel for you mate. Hope you can find a pleasant activity and get to spend some time on those good memories with your daughter.

Hey u in aus.

What can I say mate. What can anyone say. You must be hurting desperately but (they tell me) time heals. The memories of the happy times will always be there but the pain will slowly go.
Deepest sympathy.

Rob.

Latest posts